News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

3rd gen charger guys post your pics

Started by mikesbbody, December 03, 2006, 07:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lisiecki1

Quote from: Stretch on November 10, 2011, 05:12:19 PM
My unrestored '73 charger rallye. I have never seen another rallye car this color. Have any of you guys? If so any pics?

My 73 isn't a Rallye, but that is the factory color for my car.  Wish I could see it in person.
Remember the average response time to a 911 call is over 4 minutes.

The average response time of a 357 magnum is 1400 FPS.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52527.0.html

Stretch

Quote from: lisiecki1 on November 14, 2011, 05:01:08 PM
Quote from: Stretch on November 10, 2011, 05:12:19 PM
My unrestored '73 charger rallye. I have never seen another rallye car this color. Have any of you guys? If so any pics?

My 73 isn't a Rallye, but that is the factory color for my car.  Wish I could see it in person.

If your ever in Michigans U.P. and we can get together will take it for a spin. Chances are I'll let you drive it. With me riding shotgun of course.
I may be schizophrenic but at least I have us!

ACUDANUT

71bee

I think I have these same pics posted in another thread. couldn't find 'em so here's my favorite toy (aside from the wife!)  :D

CDN72SE

1972 Charger SE

JPL

Quote from: b71dodge on November 28, 2011, 11:08:56 AM
Quote from: JPL on November 09, 2011, 01:07:18 PM
Quote from: Bob on November 09, 2011, 12:06:20 PM
Quote from: JPL on November 09, 2011, 11:55:13 AM

Is the rear axle narrowed? Looks awesome in the back.

Spring relocation.

what size tires and rims are on it

Fronts:
Mickey Thompson Sportsman 28x7.5-15
Rears:
Mickey Thompson Sportsman Pro 29x12.5-15LT

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

greymag

KillerBee1972

up to date pics of the 72 before winter set in, and newer motor  :icon_smile_big:
1964 Plymouth Fury "old 70s drag car"
1973 Dodge Charger SE B9 blue 440

redgum78

Here is a pic of my 73 the day I got it registered. This is its first cruise as a registered car in Australia when I took the wife and kids for a drive by the river. Photo taken 2 days ago. I live down 3km of gravel road so the Charger is covered in dust!
I am thinking about changing the wheel tyre combo down the track as my tyre man tells me there isn't many options for 14 inch rims anymore. I am not a big fan of big rims and low profile tyres on older cars so I am thinking 15 or 16 inch with a nice meaty tyre. I also think the Charger could sit a little higher to give it a bit more stance? What do you guys think?
Thanks

AirborneSilva

Quote from: redgum78 on December 21, 2011, 12:03:10 PM
Here is a pic of my 73 the day I got it registered. This is its first cruise as a registered car in Australia when I took the wife and kids for a drive by the river. Photo taken 2 days ago. I live down 3km of gravel road so the Charger is covered in dust!
I am thinking about changing the wheel tyre combo down the track as my tyre man tells me there isn't many options for 14 inch rims anymore. I am not a big fan of big rims and low profile tyres on older cars so I am thinking 15 or 16 inch with a nice meaty tyre. I also think the Charger could sit a little higher to give it a bit more stance? What do you guys think?
Thanks

I think that it could sit an inch or so higher in the back but other than that  :2thumbs:

71bee

Not to highjack, but I have a question for the 3rd gen. guys:

I am looking at replacing my intake (383) with an Edelbrock Performer RPM part. I have the standard bulge hood with the Super Bee insert. will I still have enough clearance to use my stock dual snorkel air cleaner, or am I gonna be bangin' against my hood?

KillerBee1972

Now mine is a small block, but I do have a eddy rpm air gap intake with a inch spacer. And I have clearance with my super bee hood it's very close fit tho
1964 Plymouth Fury "old 70s drag car"
1973 Dodge Charger SE B9 blue 440

MAC

General_01

More recent pic of the Bee.

1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

redgum78

Thanks for the comment Aribornesilva. I will be wearing out the rubber that is on there before I do much but I might just lift the rear a little and see how she looks.  :cheers:

General_01 love your Bee. Looks sweet.

MAC, doesn't look like your picture uploaded? Better have another go.....we want to see this 74!

AirborneSilva

Quote from: redgum78 on December 21, 2011, 10:40:10 PM
Thanks for the comment Aribornesilva. I will be wearing out the rubber that is on there before I do much but I might just lift the rear a little and see how she looks.  :cheers:

With a happy right foot it shouldn't take too long to wear that rubber out  :icon_smile_big:

redgum78

Quote from: AirborneSilva on December 22, 2011, 06:47:19 AM
Quote from: redgum78 on December 21, 2011, 10:40:10 PM

With a happy right foot it shouldn't take too long to wear that rubber out  :icon_smile_big:

Nope  :icon_smile_wink:

GOLDMYN

Here's a pix of my F7 1971 Charger which is mostly original paint ,interior and w/rubber bumpers and N96, car has never had any rust repair

moparstuart

Quote from: GOLDMYN on December 23, 2011, 12:37:35 PM
Here's a pix of my F7 1971 Charger which is mostly original paint ,interior and w/rubber bumpers and N96, car has never had any rust repair
welcome  :2thumbs:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Stretch

Love the body color bumper. That always looks good in green!
I may be schizophrenic but at least I have us!

GOLDMYN

original interior

71bee

Quote from: KillerBee1972 on December 21, 2011, 02:10:17 PM
Now mine is a small block, but I do have a eddy rpm air gap intake with a inch spacer. And I have clearance with my super bee hood it's very close fit tho

Thanks for the info. i'm now curious what the difference in deck height might be.