News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

3rd gen charger guys post your pics

Started by mikesbbody, December 03, 2006, 07:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iron Chef

We just had a calendar shoot for my Corvette Club at the new Cowboy Stadium in Arlington, Texas.  I thought these two pics came out really cool.  First is my Super Bee:

Then my three cars together:

They really hate me in this club.  :lol:
Most of your life should be "off the record."

FLG

SHWEET!

Can you PLEASE send me a larger shot of that top pic? Id love to have it as my wallpaper. I also love the stance and would like mine to look like that  :2thumbs:

Foreman72

Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

CDN72SE

Very nice! That's some serious meat under the rear of that Bee.
1972 Charger SE

ACUDANUT

Nice 71 Bee. Now drop that nose and raise that rear. :yesnod:

flyinlow

plum500

Quote from: monkele on October 15, 2010, 08:40:42 AM
Hello,

here are my newest pictures from my Charger.

Best regards

Michael

That is one fine looking car. Really like the clean look, and in black it is very sharp.

JPL

solids0be

my Baby

mikesbbody

Nice!  :2thumbs: 73? I'm only going from the hood vents.

Iron Chef

Quote from: FLG on November 29, 2010, 12:45:09 AMCan you PLEASE send me a larger shot of that top pic? Id love to have it as my wallpaper. I also love the stance and would like mine to look like that  :2thumbs:

Send me a message with your Email address.  :2thumbs:

Quote from: ACUDANUT on November 29, 2010, 10:16:46 AM

Well, there was a bunch of stuff in the trunk that day, so the back is usually up another inch, but I don't care for the raised rear end look.  I like it low, flat and mean, so you can take a corner as well as go in a straight line.  :cheers:
Most of your life should be "off the record."

JPL

Quote from: Iron Chef on November 30, 2010, 10:30:44 AM
Quote from: FLG on November 29, 2010, 12:45:09 AMCan you PLEASE send me a larger shot of that top pic? Id love to have it as my wallpaper. I also love the stance and would like mine to look like that  :2thumbs:

Send me a message with your Email address.  :2thumbs:

Quote from: ACUDANUT on November 29, 2010, 10:16:46 AM

Well, there was a bunch of stuff in the trunk that day, so the back is usually up another inch, but I don't care for the raised rear end look.  I like it low, flat and mean, so you can take a corner as well as go in a straight line.  :cheers:

Agreed, low, flat & mean

JohnnyBee

Foreman72

AHHH yesss!! this thread is revived again!! :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

moparguy01

Quote from: solids0be on November 29, 2010, 07:48:43 PM
my Baby

So where abouts in North Dakota are you at? I've never seen the car so it cant be in the Bismarck area unless I've just never happened to see or hear about it.

AKcharger

solids0be

Quote from: moparguy01 on January 23, 2011, 10:27:00 PM
Quote from: solids0be on November 29, 2010, 07:48:43 PM
my Baby

So where abouts in North Dakota are you at? I've never seen the car so it cant be in the Bismarck area unless I've just never happened to see or hear about it.

Im actually in Nebraska Now, The plate was on it while in storage at my parents house for the last 5 years while I was stationed overseas. Just got back early this year

no318

71charger_fan

My '71 originated at a dealer in Ogallala. Any of you guys from out that way?

Wicked72

lookin good guys! I still gots lots o time left before mine is on the road.... gas will be $15 a gal by then..
M-Massively O-Over P-Powered A-And R-Respected

ACUDANUT

Quote from: AKcharger on January 24, 2011, 02:01:14 AM

Way off topic but I saw your "save the Chickens"...All 5 of mine have been killed by a ?????

AKcharger

When a Chicken dies, a small piece of each one of us dies with it  :engel016:

1972Rallye

I already posted on page 5, but I thought I'd share one more.

BB1

Can't get tired of looking at great asses.  :lol:  :scope:
Delete my profile