News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

3rd gen charger guys post your pics

Started by mikesbbody, December 03, 2006, 07:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramit

It's been a while since I have posted on this site but I just picked up this 1971 charger 500 and wanted to post a pic.  Sorry for the poor quality I will get some more pics soon when the rain lets up here.

mikesbbody

FLG

T16

Quote from: 73TXRallye440 on May 05, 2010, 07:22:00 PM
Quote from: mikesbbody on May 05, 2010, 07:19:02 PM
Damn, that's a nice 73 Rallye  :2thumbs: Paul I know you can run a 295/50/15 on a 3rd Gen on a 10 inch rim with the right amount of B.S

Paul put 295's on my car (his car at the time) and it looked great-as soon as I burn some more rubber off these 275's im going back to the 295s

Here is a pic with the 295's on:

Jesus Christ.. That looks great  :drool5:

Paul G

Quote from: T16 on May 09, 2010, 01:45:05 PM

Jesus Christ.. That looks great  :drool5:

Yes it is! I was the previous owner, kicking my self religiously for letting it go. It's on Ebay right now if anyone is interested. I wish I had the funds to get it back.
1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

mikesbbody

At least you still have a nice 72  :2thumbs:

bee1971

Owned since 1984 when i was a Senior in High School - I painted it in the late 80's - Been touched up in a few places - Would Love to rip it down and start from scratch some day

#s Matching Drivetrain - Two Fender Tags Loaded / Broadcast Sheets - Only things i changed from Factory , Black Vinyl Top and Bee Hood Insert(Up in the Attic)

69*F5*SE

I was a senior in high school in 84 also but, I wasn't driving anything that cool.  It's great that you still have it. Beautiful  :yesnod:

tan top

Quote from: bee1971 on May 13, 2010, 01:49:09 AM
Owned since 1984 when i was a Senior in High School - I painted it in the late 80's - Been touched up in a few places - Would Love to rip it down and start from scratch some day

#s Matching Drivetrain - Two Fender Tags Loaded / Broadcast Sheets - Only things i changed from Factory , Black Vinyl Top and Bee Hood Insert(Up in the Attic)

nice looking third generation  :coolgleamA: :2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

41husk

Nice Bee, I would love to own a 71 Bee :drool5:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

my73charger

Quote from: ramit on May 07, 2010, 06:29:07 PM
It's been a while since I have posted on this site but I just picked up this 1971 charger 500 and wanted to post a pic.  Sorry for the poor quality I will get some more pics soon when the rain lets up here.

Hey Gino!  How you doing man?  Long time no see.  Nice 71 by the way!  You need to drive it up to our car show on July 24.   :2thumbs:

71383bee

Yes very nice bee.  I am surprised you put your tach in front of your speedo.

Love the hideaways too.

71 - FC7 383 Super Bee

mikesbbody

Yes, awesome Bee! is it on John Bober's site? 71superbee.com ?

bee1971

Quote from: 71383bee on May 13, 2010, 09:14:56 PM
Yes very nice bee.  I am surprised you put your tach in front of your speedo.

Love the hideaways too.

THANX GUYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I talked to you this past Summer at the Mopar Nats for a little bit - You had your car there in , was it Club Parking ??? Judged Side - Took a bunch of pictures

I usually hang out on Moparts.com

My Wife says the same thing when She is Driving - How Fast - I just laugh , tell her keep it under 5500 Rpms - With the 3:91s its about 3200/3500 Rpms on the Highway

There were screw holes already in the console up front when i bought it in 84 (I was hoping console mounted cassette option , but was not on the Broadcast Sheet)  So with that said , i installed those Two Auto Meter's there years back using the exsisting holes  - They fit great

Its a Factory A01 - A09 - A45 Car       One more that i am missing off the top

Yep i joined 71 Superbee .com many moons ago - John has some very beautifull cars , and a great Website

Any of you guys heading over to "Mopars In The Park" in Minny , June  :2thumbs:

Scott

Brock Samson

71383bee

Quote from: bee1971 on May 13, 2010, 11:25:17 PM

Love the hideaways too.

I talked to you this past Summer at the Mopar Nats for a little bit - You had your car there in , was it Club Parking ??? Judged Side - Took a bunch of pictures

My Wife says the same thing when She is Driving - How Fast - I just laugh , tell her keep it under 5500 Rpms - With the 3:91s its about 3200/3500 Rpms on the Highway

There were screw holes already in the console up front when i bought it in 84 (I was hoping console mounted cassette option , but was not on the Broadcast Sheet)  So with that said , i installed those Two Auto Meter's there years back using the exsisting holes  - They fit great

Its a Factory A01 - A09 - A45 Car       One more that i am missing off the top

Yep i joined 71 Superbee .com many moons ago - John has some very beautifull cars , and a great Website

Any of you guys heading over to "Mopars In The Park" in Minny , June  :2thumbs:

Scott

Okay now I remember you!  Yep I park on the club parking.  Its a bit more laid back and we belong to a few clubs.  You gotta come out this year...its the super Bee tribute year!  The nats is always a blast.  I changed my taillights to the correct louvers since then. 

71 - FC7 383 Super Bee

ramit

I will be at Mopars in the Park....not sure if if I am taking the car or not though.

KWS

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: bee1971 on May 13, 2010, 11:25:17 PM

Love the hideaways too.

There were screw holes already in the console up front when i bought it in 84 (I was hoping console mounted cassette option , but was not on the Broadcast Sheet)  So with that said , i installed those Two Auto Meter's there years back using the exsisting holes  - They fit great

Its a Factory A01 - A09 - A45 Car       One more that i am missing off the top

Any of you guys heading over to "Mopars In The Park" in Minny , June  :2thumbs:

Scott

GREEEAT BEE... just that I would keep the original hood insert ( I'm not a louvers fan LOL )
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: 71383bee on April 23, 2010, 06:27:09 PM
Quote from: 3rdgencharger on April 23, 2010, 07:47:31 AM
That first one was my first parts car that I bought for $75, 10 years ago! I STILL find little parts on that car that other fellow Mopar builders want! The red one looks like my other red parts car, but is an SE instead of just a Charger! I need to get one of my resto cars on the road in the next couple months, and finish my 73 SE ASAP! At that point, I may restore the driver car also! And eventually move all these parts cars to other guys who may need them! In the mean time, I try to help fellow CL'ers, and fellow Mopar guys with 3rd gen parts that I can "part" with!

That's quite a collection there.

If you're selling items I am looking for a working 3 speed wiper switch.  The one on my Bee bit the dust recently.

take in mind, 71s are diff siwtch than 72/74s... lates are smaller and diff prongs disposition. Also lates use one plug instead two used on 71s
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

mikesbbody

KWS is right awesome cars  :2thumbs: re: the louvered insert vs the Bee insert I have seen a few 71 Bee's with the RT insert's not sure if it is a owners choice preference thing or, maybe they bought the car's from the previous owner that way? the RT insert is considered more "desirable" (generally speaking) and, is made up of 2 parts hard to find and expensive. The 71 S.Bee insert is fiberglass not metal, and only one piece. Oh, love the sign "Mustangs and Camaro's Beware"
  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

ACUDANUT

KWS

hemi-hampton

All I got to post is a hood & emblem :icon_smile_blackeye: :-\  LEON.

mikesbbody