News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

3rd gen charger guys post your pics

Started by mikesbbody, December 03, 2006, 07:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Foreman72

Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

Texas Charger

Here's my '71 SE, 383 Magnum and a 727

mikesbbody

SeattleCharger

Cool color, looks great with the black rims,   :2thumbs:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Rallye

There are some beautiful Chargers in this thread...

Here's a picture of mine.  Finishing up some details on the outside, and then the interior work begins.
1972 Charger Rallye - 400magnum

mikesbbody

Rallye, your Charger is beautiful  :2thumbs: petty blue Rallyes must be rare.

1972Rallye

Quote from: Rallye on October 26, 2009, 11:54:07 PM
There are some beautiful Chargers in this thread...

Here's a picture of mine.  Finishing up some details on the outside, and then the interior work begins.

Outstanding!  :drool5: I'd love to see more...  Ever considered putting on a chin spoiler? The rear spoiler and louvers look great!

Mine are way back on page 6 of this thread

ACUDANUT

Damn, I love that 72 Rallye. I would put 71 R/T stripes on it though.  :yesnod:

TUFCAT

All of this "Rallye Fever" makes we wish I still had mine!  :2thumbs:

mikesbbody

TC, I havent looked through every page of this thread recently, but would love your Brother Mike's 72 SE survivor to be added to this thread if it hasnt already been added (hint hint)  :2thumbs:

1972Rallye

Mike's car is incredible. Truly the nicest '72 I've ever seen.  :yesnod:  It's not a survivor though... he nearly lost his mind during the restoration. Tufcat would probably agree he hasn't been "right" since (that's not to say he ever was - you get the picture)!  He posted a couple on page 1 but here's a few more:

Foreman72

Quote from: 1972Rallye on October 30, 2009, 06:50:10 AM
Mike's car is incredible. Truly the nicest '72 I've ever seen.  :yesnod:  It's not a survivor though... he nearly lost his mind during the restoration. Tufcat would probably agree he hasn't been "right" since (that's not to say he ever was - you get the picture)!  He posted a couple on page 1 but here's a few more:

honestly, mikes car has been my inspiration to get mine done...its utterly beautiful... :2thumbs:

do you have any more interior shots by any chance?
Eric "Foreman"

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.

1972Rallye

Here's the only other one I have of the interior.  I have lots of reference pics of the engine compartment as well.

TUFCAT

More...

SG1022

Need some better pictures, but here is my project

Foreman72

Quote from: TUFCAT on October 30, 2009, 12:26:53 PM
More...

thanks man...mike never got back to me but its all good...got the pictures i needed :icon_smile_big:

Eric "Foreman"

mikesbbody

Survivor or not, I think we can all agree Mike's 72 SE is Awesome! cant be too many 400 CI 4 speeds, thanks for the pics Guy's  :2thumbs:

SeattleCharger

I wanna put a pic of another member's ride.  I like the stock-car  appearance of RallyMikes 3rd gen.   :2thumbs:
   street legal, and loud!!  :lol:

mikesbbody

Nice 72 SCD! is this the same 72 that's Road Raced well into the triple figures? nice 73 SG1022  :2thumbs:

SG1022

Quote from: mikesbbody on October 31, 2009, 12:24:24 AM
Nice 72 SCD! is this the same 72 that's Road Raced well into the triple figures? nice 73 SG1022  :2thumbs:

Yeah, won't be able to do anything serious on till the end of February and it is just killing me   :brickwall:

SeattleCharger

Quote from: mikesbbody on October 31, 2009, 12:24:24 AM

yes, in the back window of rallymikes petty blue, you can barely make out openroadracing.com ,  I think it says that at least

Gowinger

Here my 74SE

SG1022

What are the specs on that bad boy?   :popcrn:

Also, love the lights  :icon_smile_big:

SeattleCharger

ACUDANUT

It's a 71, 72 Wannabee. Haha. (just kidding) NICE CAR :cheers: