News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

3rd gen charger guys post your pics

Started by mikesbbody, December 03, 2006, 07:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACUDANUT

Who do you think might have stolen the bumper with hidaways ? Anyone around town have a 71-74 Charger ? :scratchchin:

dukeboy_01

I don't want to point fingers, but there was probably people in and out of my buddies shop that could have developed sticky fingers.  I don't know of any 71 or 72 chargers in that area, but that don't mean it didn't wind up in Mexico....it's just across the bridge...who knows, they may still turn up before long.  I sure hope so anyway.   :shruggy:

ACUDANUT

FYI they will work on a 73-74 Chargers. Good luck and sorry about the thieves. Hope they get caught. :flame:

jaak

I freshened up my engine compartment on my 73 Rallye.....

BEFORE

AFTER

Complete write up and pics here.... http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,56964.20.html

Jason

mopar73

Quote from: dukeboy_01 on July 08, 2009, 07:41:04 AM
I got my car picked up in El Paso last week.  It came out nice, but I still have a long way to go before it is on the road again.  I just wanted to share with all you guys... :icon_smile_big:
Great looking car :2thumbs: :2thumbs:  Enjoy the (some assembly required) ;D

mikesbbody

Jaak, that looks awesome  :2thumbs: what a improvement! Dukeboy, sorry to hear about your hideaways disappearing... :flame:

Dodgecharger74

Looks great  :cheers:  How about stopping by & do mine
74 charger se
82 dodge PU fleetside short box 440
05 magnum 5.7 Hemi
04 rumble bee hemi

Foreman72

Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

mikesbbody

Well, I figured as the guy who started this thread, I should post pics of my Charger however I will need help from someone as the pics are too big (bigger than 200 kb) and I'm too dumb to figure how to resize.
If someone will pm me, I can email them some pics which they can resize and post up.
Thanks    Mike.  :2thumbs:

oldrock

mike it is super easy to resize a pic. Just load your pic to imagecave.com and then use the modify image button. It allows you to set the size and works great. Once you resize, you can link those pics!

451-74Charger

Banana Wama

Here's a few more of mine.  The guage pod I fiberglassed by hand.

Banana Wama

few more

Foreman72

Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

mikesbbody

Quote from: oldrock on July 23, 2009, 10:23:30 AM
mike it is super easy to resize a pic. Just load your pic to imagecave.com and then use the modify image button. It allows you to set the size and works great. Once you resize, you can link those pics!

I will give it a go  :2thumbs:

71 Bee Man

Quote from: Banana Wama on July 23, 2009, 06:15:08 PM
few more

What a fantastic looking car. that is amazing - you've done a fantastic job.

Peter
Sydney, Australia.
Add your details to the Forum members List. Visit this thread to find out more :
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,21133.240.html

royt440

Quote from: Banana Wama on July 23, 2009, 06:11:55 PM
That's fantastic :2thumbs:  Looks like a lot of careful detail on the whole car.
There are few pics of a photoshopped 6 pod ralley dash on the 3rd gen foum.

FLG

Sweet ride!

What seats are those? Got any more pics of how they look? I have been wanting some new seats in the charger.

NHCharger

72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

General_01

Quote from: Banana Wama on July 23, 2009, 06:15:08 PM
few more

Thanks. Now I am too ashamed to finish my car.  :icon_smile_big:

Awesome looking car you have there. :2thumbs:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

mikesbbody

mopar73

Quote from: Banana Wama on July 23, 2009, 06:11:55 PM
I love that guage pod :2thumbs: what did you use?

Banana Wama

The seats I got from a local Auto parts store, they had them on sale for $100 each, I was low on cash after buying everything else so I figured they would do for now, but they turned out pretty nice and comfortable.  I believe they are the same as the Summit Racing ones.  They came with sliders, but by drilling a few holes I put the original bucket seat sliders on because they have the correct height offset.

The gauge pod I used a fleece fabric from craft store to shape it in stages, then fiberglass several layers over that for strength.  You have to do it one section at a time.  I used the factory pod to get the outer parimeter.  Then cut a piece of wood for the inset and then used PVC pipe pieces to get the raised areas for the gauges.  Sorry I didn't take any progress pictures.  I am going to make another one or two and was thinking about getting molds set up for mass production, but I don't know how many would sell to justify the cost to produce them.  Most people want the original look.  I was all set with a company to start mass producing the front parking lenses a while back before they were available and then someone beat me to it.

Banana Wama