News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Red Chally pasted leaving west seattle

Started by MorePwr, December 02, 2006, 01:58:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MorePwr

I just saw a Red Chally that had hit the wall or something hard! on the West Seattle freeway.
anybody know if it's a friend of ours?

THE CHARGER PUNK

damn that would be a site, got any pics?-MATT

MorePwr

Just got back from trying to get some pics, no luck to dark and foggy and way to many cops to stop, but did see a guy and gal standing outside it , so I guess everyone is ok  :thumbs:

8WHEELER

A friend of mine has a red 70 Challenger 440+6 pack Shaker hood car, but he lives up past Lynwood,
so I doubt he would be going for a drive down there with that car today. Its an RT/SE with every
option in the book but one, he is at retirement age, and about 6'4''.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

TruckDriver

That really sucks. But we all know the risks of driving them. Just hope he has it insured properly.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

472 R/T SE

Quote from: 8WHEELER on December 02, 2006, 04:03:02 AM
A friend of mine has a red 70 Challenger 440+6 pack Shaker hood car, but he lives up past Lynwood,
so I doubt he would be going for a drive down there with that car today. Its an RT/SE with every

Dan

:wave:  Hey Dan.  That wouldn't happen to be Steve, would it?

8WHEELER

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on December 03, 2006, 07:17:11 PM
Quote from: 8WHEELER on December 02, 2006, 04:03:02 AM

Dan

:wave:  Hey Dan.  That wouldn't happen to be Steve, would it?

:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:  Thank god it was not that car, right Mike  :pity:

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.