News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hey Wakko!

Started by TruckDriver, July 18, 2005, 05:31:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

I found this and figured you might like it for your avatar ;D

I see they need to be downsized a bit thu.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Wakko

That's awesome. :)  :::right click, save as...::::
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

mustanghater

did you ever fix your national ???
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Wakko

I actually got the final part in TODAY.  I'm going to go by the body shop either tomorrow or Wednesday and set up the drop off time.  I haven't decided what to do about the A/C yet.  It had been a completely original system with R12 but the collision tore the hose.  I really want to stick with 12 and I have three cans of it, but with a 20 year old system I'm wondering if I should wait till I redo the whole thing.

While I'm at the shop I'm going to see about fixing the rust spot on the Charger too.  It's about the size of a BB and it's on the trunk lid.  I've noticed it get larger in the past couple of months I've had the car, so I want to get it repaired before it gets really ugly.  :icon_smile_blackeye:
Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM

SeattleCharger

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

TruckDriver

Wow, I can hardly believe this thread was brought back up. You weren't bord were you? :D
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Wakko

Whoa, this thread's so old it thought Johnson was still the VP!   :o
Ian

Boynton 236 F&AM