News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Nothing Important - As You Were

Started by Shakey, November 29, 2006, 06:33:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shakey

Ok folks bear with me.  My Daughter (2.5) was cruisin' by the computer and stopped by to say hello.  She noticed the smilieys on the screen and wanted to see more.

"Let's find more of those silly guys Daddy"

:devil:    :yesnod:   :sick:   :rotz:   :icon_smile_wink:   :icon_smile_tongue:   :icon_smile_sleepy:   :icon_smile_shy:   :icon_smile_sad:   :icon_smile_question:   :icon_smile_evil:   :icon_smile_dissapprove:   :icon_smile_dead:   :icon_smile_cool:   :icon_smile_blackeye:   :icon_smile_big:   :icon_smile_approve:   :icon_smile_angry:   ^-^   :'(   :-*   :-X   :-[   :P   ::)   ???   :o   >:(    :-\   ;)   :eyes:   :flame:   :pity:   O0   :popcrn:   :drool5:   :rant:   :musik010:   :scope:   :no:   :shruggy:   :D :nana:   :bawling:   :callme:   :bow:   :bump: 8) >:D   :police:   :METAL:   :iagree:   :2thumbs:   :thumbs:   :down:   :ahum:   :brickwall:   :RantExplode:   :punkrocka:   :stirthepot:   :smilie_help:   :blahblah:   :Twocents:   :blush2:   :apimp:   :violin:   :boxing_smiley:   :cheers:   :frog:   :confused:   :haha:   :coolgleamA:   :smoke:   :image_294343:   :icon_smile_shock:   :crazy:   :icon_smile: :( :icon_smile_kisses:   :)   :cryin:   :cussing:   :argue:   :drunk:   :eek:   :scratchchin:   :errr:   :hah:   :spank:   :iamwithstupid:   :icon_bs:   :leaving:   :lol:   :lolexplode:   :mad:   :dancinglock:   :boogie:   :moon:   :horse:   :mrt:   :nono:   :nutkick:   :oye:   :engel016:   :patriot:   :puke:   :rock:   :scared:   :slap:   :sleep:   :wave:   :smash:   :smilielol:   :drive:   :pushup:   :soapbox:   :flush:   :mcride:   :patrol:   :vert:   :cglow:   :cyclops:   :fart2:   :fart2:   :fireangry:   :girlfight:   :RedXShoot:   :pigsfly:   :notworthy:   :icon_smile_kisses:   :shortbus:

red72chrgr

Nothing personal, just business

ramit

Brock Samson

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Shakey

It was quite comical.

We sat for about 15 minutes as she laughed at all the "silly circles".

Her favourites:

:o  look at his eyes Daddy

:P  see his tounge

:callme:  he has a teapot

:coolgleamA:  he's wearing glasses

:violin:  this silly guy's playing the guitar

:frog:  look at the froggy

:haha:  see his teeth

41husk

I would have thought some like  :icon_smile_evil: :angel: :nana: :brickwall: :spank: :horse: :moon: :smash: :drive: would have drawn little kids attention
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

hemigeno

Quote from: Shakey on November 29, 2006, 06:33:59 PM
Ok folks bear with me.  My Daughter (2.5) was cruisin' by the computer and stopped by to say hello.  She noticed the smilieys on the screen and wanted to see more.

"Let's find more of those silly guys Daddy"

My younger kids zero in on the smileys too - they could care less what is written, they just want to see what smileys are posted. 

We should make this the "Post Your (kid friendly) Smileys" thread just for them...

4cruzin

There are so many I don't want to crash the server.  Here are a couple that fit the mood today!   

Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

71CHALLENGER

Cute story,love what those little ones say. lol,hey 4cruizin did you jump ship from c.c-com? LOL ---Moparfanatic---

4cruzin

LMAO  I visit here alot . . . but cc.com is down now and need my fix!   :yesnod:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

71CHALLENGER

Know what you mean for cruizin,been trying to get in all morning long to check out "what is it thread" --mf--

Shakey

Thanks for those folks - great stuff!   :thumbs:

I'll most likely pop in sometime after dinner and show her the new ones.  I know she'll love them!   :yesnod:

I actually printed the page last night for her and she went and took it to her Mother saying - see my new buddies Mommy! 

She also thought this one was broken -  :moon:

Brock Samson

Steve P.

We have some full grown adults on here that just stare at them and laugh..... :devil:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Shakey

She also enjoyed the ones that Geno & Dave posted.  Thanks guys.

derailed

Quote from: Steve P. on November 30, 2006, 08:49:44 PM
We have some full grown adults on here that just stare at them and laugh..... :devil:
me being one of them, my kids love them also

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Steve P. on November 30, 2006, 08:49:44 PM
I know I usually do, when I see a new one. :icon_smile_big:

Here's some I like to swipe sometimes...

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Shakey

Thanks Grant, maybe next week as she has already gone to bed!   :thumbs:

bull

Shakey

Quote from: bull on December 01, 2006, 09:57:26 PM
Here's my fav: :nana:

I'll make sure she doesn't see that one.  That's all I need is to see her walkin' around the doing this   :nana:  to her Mother & Sister all day.   :D

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

ChargerSG

My 4 yearold just loved those x-mas one 4cruzin
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

moparsuebear

I am a pediatric nurse and it just amazes me how the simplest things can make kids feel better! If kids are over 3 yrs old and I've just given them a shot, they get to dig through our treasure chest of toys. If they are under 2, I give them a cool sticker, and it just floors me how a sticker can calm a child after geting some vaccines! Kids are so cool!!!! Mine just turned 18 on thanksgiving and I will miss shopping for toys this Christmas. All they want are video games or music. Any of you out there had to deal with your kids turning into adults? How do you handle the holidays and no toys??? It saddens me!!!
Go Bears!!