News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

welp, got me a new truck

Started by RD, November 29, 2006, 10:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

no pics yet... but it is just a truck.  '99 Dodge 2500HD, Cummins 24valve, 5 speed, extended cab, long bed, 2 WD, Silver.. or is it platinum? I can't keep up.  Has 180K on the clock and I got it for $8,000 even.  Great shape, and man I love shifting that diesel!

on that note.. check the for sale ads for a beater 81 dodge (hehe).
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Zentelis

Nice!

It takes a MOPAR to haul a MOPAR :)

Charger_Fan

Quote from: RD on November 29, 2006, 10:22:18 AM
Silver.. or is it platinum? I can't keep up. 
PT will say it's platinum. :icon_smile_tongue:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

472 R/T SE

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on November 29, 2006, 02:52:19 PM
Quote from: RD on November 29, 2006, 10:22:18 AM
Silver.. or is it platinum? I can't keep up. 
PT will say it's platinum. :icon_smile_tongue:

Road grime gray?  ;)

Congrats RD, you can really haul the mail with that bad boy.  :thumbs:

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

PocketThunder

Does this mean you have a spare tailgate for my 89 Ram now?  Werent you saving one for your 81?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

TruckDriver

:P And here I thought you went and bought that Freightliner ;) Well, you can always go get a few Freightliner name plates to put on it ;) Have fun with it.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

RD

here are the pics, had an ice storm kinda today, that is not snow.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

firefighter3931

Nice Jamey...that's the little brother to mine. Same color too !  :icon_smile_cool: Mine is also a long box 2wd.  ;)

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Silver R/T

its ok...Id get 4x4 though (for winters over here)
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

azraelck

Nice... I skipped on a '96 3/4 ton 2wd long bed with the big dog 6. $6500. I just didn't want to get that kind of money into a beater truck.

I am thinking about a '77 D100 here in town... gotta find out what it has in it though.
For every good man that is born, another good man must die.  Yet somehow the
factory keeps pumping out losers and we have no idea how to get rid of them.
--Kersus

twilt

Congrats Jamey!  Where is the hitch?   I`m afraid that if i had a truck like that, I`d be bringing home a new project or parts car every week. 

RD

Quote from: 72Rallye340-N96 on November 29, 2006, 10:18:27 PM
Congrats Jamey!  Where is the hitch?   I`m afraid that if i had a truck like that, I`d be bringing home a new project or parts car every week. 

:D

its hidden... the hitch ball is in the center of the bed!  now i just have to buy a trailer to fit that puppy.

Bandit72

Quote from: RD on November 29, 2006, 07:25:55 PM

nice lookin truck...also looks like your getting hit with the same shit we are....this time 24 hours ago it was 60 degree's, currently it is 25 with a wind chill of 10....gotta love kansas

later
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

472 R/T SE

Quote from: Bandit72 on November 30, 2006, 03:46:25 AM
Quote from: RD on November 29, 2006, 07:25:55 PM

nice lookin truck...also looks like your getting hit with the same shit we are....this time 24 hours ago it was 60 degree's, currently it is 25 with a wind chill of 10....gotta love kansas

later

I remember when I lived in Hays.  We made the USA Today for one of the biggest temperature swings.  :o 

41husk

were getting hit with your weather here in StLouis right now! and it is nasty.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Todd Wilson

Looks good RD! I'd get a receiver hitch for the rear if you are gonna bumper pull any heavy stuff.  I thought that was the truck I was eye balling in Wichita at Raupes for a second. This one was a 2001 HO 6speed just like it.

Todd

Bandit72

hey, were you all blessed with all of that snow?...i hate winter, i'm ready to move south lol
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

RD

wasnt so bad in emporia... east got hit good from what i hear