News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Did Charger Values Sky Rocket Over Night?

Started by DC_1, November 28, 2006, 12:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Ram

That blue gas tank alone is probably worth $20,000.
"In search of truth...some pointy boots and a few snack-crackers"

41husk

Im, going to get some blue paint as soon as I can!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

BronzeOnSteelies

Whew, I am going to have to quit driving my Charger, and put it in a temperature and humidity controlled room.    :icon_smile_big:
68 MM1 (Turbine Bronze) R/T

Shakey

You F'in Canadians kill me - $140,000.00 CDN -  :smilielol:

General_01

Better than from factory, yet he needs an aftermarket tach because.....???
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: Shakey on November 28, 2006, 01:49:34 PM
The pot calling the kettle black? ;)

I think its the wetsanding thing........any amount over 10 times wet sanded is good for an additional 40k in value
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

DC_1

I guess these guys might have been involved in that big marijuana bust up in Barrie......they obviously are smoking it!!

http://www.bodensatz.com/article.php?story=20040112182005115

Ghoste

Well, it is Utopia Classic Cars after all and Utopia is a mythical place that does not exist.

OldGuy

Must be the unheard of paint color (Candy Apple BLUE) ??? - I always thought candy apples were red - as in "Candy Apple RED" - maybe if he would have painted it "Candy Apple BLACK" with a Candy Apple black vinyl top and Candy Apple black interior (triple Candy Apple Black), he could get an extra $#25,000+  :icon_smile_big:
"I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments and total lack of common decency, that you and I could be best friends".

red72chrgr

Nothing personal, just business

mopar1

Quote from: Shakey on November 28, 2006, 01:49:34 PM
Hey Shakey help him sell the car,than he can pick up the tab for the beer & wings on Friday nights.

hemi-hampton

Didn't look Candy Blue to me, Unless he used a Blue base under it which defeats the purpose in my Opinion. Thats the way these new Candies are done nowadays & they are what they call Idiot Proof. If rubbed 16 times Surprise any paint left on it at all? They better Hurry & store that Gem in Fort Knox a.s.a.p. LATER.

TylerCharger69

I'm not really too knowledgeable about the differences between an R/T and a regular Charger, so I'm not sure about this but didn't all R/T cars come with a tic-toc-tach?  I just notice that this one doesn't have one.

hemi-hampton

Sounds like a Question for a Different Thread? ???

TruckDriver

May be dumb question, but, didn't they use the metric system in Canada back in the '60s? I ask because of the standard speedometer.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Daytona R/T SE

Rocky

bullit68

i imagine the car handles beautifully with those bias ply tires.why would anybody put bias tires on a car like that?tach's were an option even on r/t's.metric didn't come in until about 1976.i'll bet that its not even a real r/t.

Recharger

You have to be prepared to pay the big bucks if you want the braided hoses and aftermarket steering wheels.... ::)

Red Ram

Quote from: Rocky on November 28, 2006, 11:11:47 PM
Quote from: Daytona R/T SE on November 28, 2006, 10:37:37 PM
"440 Police Interceptor"  :shruggy:

It's the last of the V-8's...........

"It would've been shame to blow it up"    (Road Warrior)
"In search of truth...some pointy boots and a few snack-crackers"

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: TylerCharger69 on November 28, 2006, 09:37:15 PM
I'm not really too knowledgeable about the differences between an R/T and a regular Charger, so I'm not sure about this but didn't all R/T cars come with a tic-toc-tach? I just notice that this one doesn't have one.

Nope....the N85 tach was optional on all models, configuerations
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Ghoste

And the metric system didn't infect Canada until the late 70's.

6pkrunner

That's the Ken Adain version of Barenutt-Jerkson greed stumbling across the 49th. However a lot of people don't give a hoot and will list a huge price just to see what's out there in the buying world. The sadness doesn't start until someone actually pays that insane price. Then its not the seller, but the buyer for being insane.

As the blind guy selling pencils on the corner for $2 million each. Pedestrian says,"You're not going to sell many at that price." Blind guy says,"I only have to sell one."

Big Sugar

Quote from: Ghoste on November 28, 2006, 05:47:34 PM
Well, it is Utopia Classic Cars after all and Utopia is a mythical place that does not exist.

Ghoste {Shaun} I live 10 minutes south of Utopia.......Seriously..... Check your map...Just W/ of Barrie,
  It's a strange place......Unicorns everywhere.

Ron

[img]<table border="0" cellpadding="0" style="border-collapse: collapse" width="182" id="table1" height="202" bordercolorlight="#ECEBF1" bordercolordark="#E9DFD1" b