News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

yet another DMCL Charger color debate.

Started by Khyron, November 27, 2006, 09:49:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khyron

O.k.... I've run a search on all the conversations on this cars color, have we come up with the correct answer?
Was this a factory color offered, or was it an aftermarket?
Is there any documentation on this car?

to date we have

1. Limelight
2. Curious Yellow
3. Citron yellow
4. Citrus

My cars not ready for paint yet, I'm not that fast ;) but I want to be prepared for when it is.

I'm thining the 1971 color Citron Yellow looks the closest!

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Big Lebowski

Call me nuts, I like Y-9 the dark gold color. Looks good on a '73 Sat :icon_smile_big:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Khyron

Quote from: Big Lebowski on November 27, 2006, 10:07:53 PM
Call me nuts, I like Y-9 the dark gold color. Looks good on a '73 Sat :icon_smile_big:

o.k. your nuts :nana:

besides, that wasn't the question heheheheh :icon_smile_big:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Ghoste

Citron Yellow and Curious yellow are the same color.  One is the Dodge name and the other is Plymouth.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

69pistolgripRT

Citron and curious yellow are the same color. They photograph differently sometimes looking greener or more yellow depending on the light. Only offered in 1971 but is becoming more popular. Here are some pics of mine wearing curious yellow. BTW, my car was painted in 1991 when this color was not that popular. I'll try to find two pics of my car that look different because of the light. I never had the stripe but I did used to run the slots.
1969 RT 440 Pistol Grip 4-speed

Savannah, Ga

THE CHARGER PUNK

Fj6 green go is a nice color, any1 gota pic?

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

pettyfan43

No Debate, The car in Dirty Mary Crazy Larry WAS Citron Yella! In the movie the car is even called yellow AND green at different times, Carey 
Loftin said the car was a "Bright Yellow Green Color".

The ONLY way the car looks right is this color!

konigcharger

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.