News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How much do you think she is worth?

Started by METROID, August 29, 2005, 08:37:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

METROID

I have a 1968 Dodge Charger R/T (Clone) and it is a project car but mostly a cosmetic one. She has a rebuilt 440 Magnum rebuilt for lots of low end torque with no miles on it yet since rebuild. She has a rebuilt 727 trans with a one year warranty and zero miles since rebuild. The car has every mechanical part replaced with no miles on it yet or rebuilt. The only mechanical things not replaced are inside electrical rear Axel which is bent and rear shocks, virtually everything else mechanical is new. Someone has offered me 10K for the car and not a penny more but I am thinking she is worth a bit more than that probably between 12K and 15K but I am not sure. She has some surface rust on top of her and a little in the trunk and beneath the back window the metal has been breached but only beneath the window, I also have the replacement piece for it. Anyone want to take a guess at the cars worth just by this basic description?

:-\

Khyron

damnit. I thought there was a pic of your G/F in here. word your thread differently next time   ;D

Seriously. Pics help :D

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Big Lebowski

Check the e-bay completed listings for '68's. $15,000 for a '68 440 Charger may be real. But we need pics, the girlfriend not the car. Just kidding.   :icon_smile_big:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

MoparYoungGun

Definitely need pics to make an accurate judgment.

Brock Samson

options, colors, fender tag, info,  pics all help alot...

bent axle?.. electrical woes?... rust issues?...

what are the engine specs?..