News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Photoshop Thread

Started by ds440, November 27, 2006, 09:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ds440

Quote from: AKcharger on September 28, 2007, 09:13:05 AM
Alright DS my turn, could you throw some craigar S/S' on my wifes car, I was thinking about going with them
Thanks!

AK

:cheers:
1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

AKcharger

Thanks Tons DS...you even turn the front tire a little bit just like the original photo....Increadable!!!
:2thumbs:

Mean 318

This is the best i could come up with... o if they wont work thats ok. Thank again!

Marck

Quote from: ds440 on September 28, 2007, 11:33:10 AM
Quote from: Marck on September 28, 2007, 08:36:11 AM
Hey there...

I was wondering if you could do a couple of mods to my charger...?

Three colours:
Bright silver metallic - black stripe
Dark grey metallic - white stripe
Bright blue metallic - white stripe

Also if you could add som Torq Thrust II in 17", I'd really appreciate it...

I hope that this pic is good enough..

Thanks

Marck

Here you go.  ;)  I had to use another pic because it's hard to get primer to have a finished shine to it.  Possible, but difficult.  Hope this helps. :cheers:

Thanks a lot...  :2thumbs:

Now that I know what it looks like, I really don't know what to do...  :shruggy:

I think I'm leaning towards the dark grey one, it has a more sinister look to it....  :D

ds440

Quote from: Mean 318 on September 29, 2007, 12:04:04 AM
This is the best i could come up with... o if they wont work thats ok. Thank again!

This is the best that I can do. :-\  I hope this helps.

chargerman68

damn u do a great job on these cars.... :2thumbs:

keep it up :cheers:
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

Mean 318

Hey man, thanks! I didnt think you would have even been able to use them! YOU ROCK!

bear

how about a triple black 69 charger with torq thrust II 16 in the front and 17 in the rear, hood pins, no antenna, and one with a red r/t stripe and one with either a dark charcoal or matte black r/t stripe

C_stripes

Hello,  My Name is Jeremy, I have a request that I would like to see. If you could please do a 70 super bee in black with stripe delete but it still has the circle with the bee in it. The car is a hard top and has a bulge hood. It is a bench seat car. I don't have any good picks as the car is in the resto proses. I don't know what other specifices you will need but let me know. Also. I want the orig style torq thrusts with the grey in the middle. I would like the rear sitting up just a bit from stock. The rear wheels would be a bit deeper than the front with raised white letter tires. Also. One other that is my dream car if you could do it. It is also a 70 super bee with the ramcharger hood, hood pins, go wing, bench seat in EV2 Orange with a black top and interior and a white C stripe with craigers. Orig style ones.   If there is anything you need for your 68 charger. Let me know.  I can probably find it.  If you need further info.  Let me know.   On both picks.  If I could get them from a front anglegoing down the driver side. The black one is a car that we have. The orange one is just my dream car that I might clone if I like it.  Thanks for looking at my request and I hope I can help you out,     Jeremy
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

C_stripes

A things if I could add to the orange one is Rally mirrors and Wheel lip moldings. Both cars would have the body color center bumper sections.  Also.  Looking at the stuff you have done,  The only word that comes to mind is "WOW"!! You are a true artist. I wish I could do what you do.   Thanks again,  Jeremy

Front bumber would be like the pic below.

ds440

Quote from: bear on October 01, 2007, 04:45:31 PM
how about a triple black 69 charger with torq thrust II 16 in the front and 17 in the rear, hood pins, no antenna, and one with a red r/t stripe and one with either a dark charcoal or matte black r/t stripe

ds440

Quote from: C_stripes on October 02, 2007, 01:21:00 AM
Hello,  My Name is Jeremy, I have a request that I would like to see. If you could please do a 70 super bee in black with stripe delete but it still has the circle with the bee in it. The car is a hard top and has a bulge hood. It is a bench seat car. I don't have any good picks as the car is in the resto proses. I don't know what other specifices you will need but let me know. Also. I want the orig style torq thrusts with the grey in the middle. I would like the rear sitting up just a bit from stock. The rear wheels would be a bit deeper than the front with raised white letter tires. Also. One other that is my dream car if you could do it. It is also a 70 super bee with the ramcharger hood, hood pins, go wing, bench seat in EV2 Orange with a black top and interior and a white C stripe with craigers. Orig style ones.   If there is anything you need for your 68 charger. Let me know.  I can probably find it.  If you need further info.  Let me know.   On both picks.  If I could get them from a front anglegoing down the driver side. The black one is a car that we have. The orange one is just my dream car that I might clone if I like it.  Thanks for looking at my request and I hope I can help you out,     Jeremy

Here you go, Jeremy.  Sorry about the view, but I am limited by what images I can find online.  I hope these are what you were looking for. ;)

C_stripes

WOW!!!  Thank you thank you thank you.   Let me know how I can repay you.  These are awesome.    Thanks again,    Jeremy

HITMAN 149

hey DS
  ::)  at your convenience.... could you please hook me up again!?!?!? still trying to figure out which wheels!?!?!? hahahaha now i'm thinkin maybe black wheels?? hhhmmmmm? :scratchchin: LOL (tryin to think outside the box...like MIKE said to me once)
could you put these 2 wheels on these 2 pics of MR ANGRY (in the big wheel look, like what mike has). and also could you make the tail stripe a dark gray for me ??(like in the 2nd pic you've done for me) as that's the color combo i'm gonna go with!!  :yesnod:
BIG!!!thanks in advance!!  :cheers:
:icon_smile_big:
-JOHN
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

cowboy90

Hey could you chop a couple of different color combos on a 73 charger SE? a dark cherry with white vinyl top and the hood darkout, a metallic blue with a black top, and a jet black with black vinyl and a red fade around the cab. sorry i dont have a pic of it to use the camera aint workin.
Thanks

ds440

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on October 02, 2007, 09:54:30 PM
hey DS
  ::)  at your convenience.... could you please hook me up again!?!?!? still trying to figure out which wheels!?!?!? hahahaha now i'm thinkin maybe black wheels?? hhhmmmmm? :scratchchin: LOL (tryin to think outside the box...like MIKE said to me once)
could you put these 2 wheels on these 2 pics of MR ANGRY (in the big wheel look, like what mike has). and also could you make the tail stripe a dark gray for me ??(like in the 2nd pic you've done for me) as that's the color combo i'm gonna go with!!  :yesnod:
BIG!!!thanks in advance!!  :cheers:
:icon_smile_big:
-JOHN

What's up, H-man? :cheers:

You're going to have to pay Mike a commission for using his ride so often. :rofl:  Read 'em and weep...

ds440

Quote from: cowboy90 on October 02, 2007, 10:09:41 PM
Hey could you chop a couple of different color combos on a 73 charger SE? a dark cherry with white vinyl top and the hood darkout, a metallic blue with a black top, and a jet black with black vinyl and a red fade around the cab. sorry i dont have a pic of it to use the camera aint workin.
Thanks

Sure thing.  Quick question - what do you mean by "red fade around the cab?"  Any examples?

cowboy90

just a dark red streak that runs below the door windows and then kinda follows the vinyl over the top

HITMAN 149

DAMN DS!!!!!!!! once again........ as usual you da MAN!!!!!!!  :2thumbs:
you do such great work...that it's tough to decide :scratchchin: ...cause you make it allllll look great!!!!!
yea i know... mike is gonna get a restraining order against me for MR. Angry!!! LOL  hopefully some day... someone else will be asking you to use my charger.... as a a photoshop template!?!?!?! hahahaha :icon_smile_big:
thanks again!!!!!!
take care & keep up the great work!!!!!!!
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

C_stripes

is Mr. Angry a real XS29 R/T?

HITMAN 149

hey C
no Mr angry is a reg charger... mike knew what he wanted to do with him.... and didn't want to mess with a real r/t.... unlike me on the other hand...who got a real r/t... for chump change..compared to some of the reg cars i went to see for not much less than my r/t...that were in sadddd shape!!
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

C_stripes

Hows your R/T coming?    Is it going to look allot like Mr Angry?    I always wanted to see a Red 68 R/T with black top and white stripe and interior.  Thought that would look nice.

HITMAN 149

yo "C"...
hahahah just like a bronx tale!! LOL
yea similiar... i'm doing black w/ a dark gray tail stripe  & black interior!! i love mike's car,.. i saw it even before i became a member here!!! and said..that's what i want to do w/ my charger....  slowley but surely!!!
later......
gotta hit the sack!!! zzzzzzzzzzz
-JOHN
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

ds440

Quote from: cowboy90 on October 02, 2007, 10:09:41 PM
Thanks

Here you go. ;)  Hope this helps.

cowboy90

wow... that black fade just looks awesome, great job