News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Photoshop Thread

Started by ds440, November 27, 2006, 09:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vainglory, Esq.

Oh that was Rolling Thunder.  In an epic thread rivalled perhaps only by the back waxing.

Ponch ®

Quote from: Vainglory on April 06, 2007, 02:37:11 AM
Oh that was Rolling Thunder.  In an epic thread rivalled perhaps only by the back waxing.

Yeah, I did some of my finest work (to this day) in that thread.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Chris G.

Quote from: Ponch ® on April 06, 2007, 11:32:05 AM
Yeah, I did some of my finest work (to this day) in that thread.

I recall that. Very nice work indeed. If memory serves correct, I think his GF banged his best friend, or something????

HITMAN 149

68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

TruckDriver

Top picture was created for me in this thread a while ago, and I decieded that this is how my car will be done. But I was toying with the idea of '73/'74 side stripes (bottom). My lines aren't perfect, but I think they look good. :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

69bronzeT5

I like it better without the stripe.
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Charger1973

71ChallengeHer

TUFCAT

Normally, I lean more towards originallity - but in this case, since you already plan to create a modified SE...the looks are definately improved  with the chin spoiler, go-wing, buldge hood, and the '73 stripe. Cool color combo. Very sharp '72 SE!

Charger-Bodie

im torn i like it both ways !!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

mikepmcs

either way looks great.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

squeakfinder

Buy another car and build one with the stripe and one without. :icon_smile_big:
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

pettyfan43

My 73 is an SE and it is getting that same treatment, Rally stripes, Hideaway lights 71 R/T taillights, 15" rallys Front and rear spoilers and a bulge hood.

I am also doing the body colored bumpers and putting a fat block where a 318 now sits! It will be the 2005 Dodge Ram Daytona/Charger Daytona Go MAnGo orange. 

ds440

Here's the first gen. ;)  Sorry it took so long....busy. :icon_smile_blackeye:

I wasn't 100% sure which Torque Thrusts you wanted, so I went with the all chrome ones.  Let me know if you wanted something different.
1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

HITMAN 149

wow DS....
that blue one looks sweeet!!!! nice work...as usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yesnod:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: HITMAN 149 on April 16, 2007, 01:04:25 PM
wow DS....
that blue one looks sweeet!!!! nice work...as usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yesnod:

as does the green one!!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

ds440

Here's the Satellite/'Runner clone. ;D

-One plum, one black. 
-I couldn't get the viper/cobra stripes to look right with the bulge hood/grabber.  It looked like the painter was drunk - so did more of a '69 Runner hood treatment.
-Grabber decal - yellow.
-528 decal
-Supplied rims.
-Yellowed lights.

Let me know if I missed anything.... ;D

CharlieCharger

Quote from: ds440 on April 19, 2007, 12:15:54 PM
Here's the Satellite/'Runner clone. ;D

-One plum, one black. 
-I couldn't get the viper/cobra stripes to look right with the bulge hood/grabber.  It looked like the painter was drunk - so did more of a '69 Runner hood treatment.
-Grabber decal - yellow.
-528 decal
-Supplied rims.
-Yellowed lights.

Let me know if I missed anything.... ;D

That car looks mean Black. :yesnod:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

Just 6T9 CHGR

Looks like RJS's Satellite :thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

ds440

Here's the citron '68. ;)

It was hard to find a pic from a high angle (to show the stripes)....this was the best that I could do. :icon_smile_blackeye:
-Sidemarkers delete.
-Emblems delete.
-Rims...

CharlieCharger

Just toying around..actually used Nero..
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

ds440

I'm a little surprised it took this long to get this request.... :icon_smile_cool:

It speaks for itself. ;)

viper r/t

Hey ds440, I'm sorry 2 keep buggin ya, but I almost have my car ready to go together, but I can't decide which way to go with it.

Could ya do one more render for me, I'll try to make it my last  ;)

'68 charger
No vinyl top, but with vinyl top chrome.
white r/t stripes.
Full Rollcage
'17 inch cragars. (can ya make 'em the same size as the wheels on the citron '68?)
Deleted marker lights

ds440

Here you go, Viper. ;)

You didn't say what color you wanted the car, so I assumed you still wanted it to be the dark blue (like before). :icon_smile_cool:

PocketThunder

Quote from: ds440 on April 25, 2007, 02:11:58 PM
I'm a little surprised it took this long to get this request.... :icon_smile_cool:

It speaks for itself. ;)

That license plate is the icing on the cake!  :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."