News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Photoshop Thread

Started by ds440, November 27, 2006, 09:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ds440

Quote from: redrider on November 25, 2008, 08:02:20 PM
hey could you make an a12 bee f6bee, white interior, white vinal top, and black but stripe thanks

This is the best pic that I could find.  Hopefully this helps.

1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

ds440

Quote from: lisiecki1 on November 26, 2008, 09:15:38 AM
i've spent the last 2 days going through this thread  :smilielol: and i'm so beyond impressed with ds's skills!!!

if you have the time, i'd like to get an idea of what the 73 will look like when it's complete...

my current build plan is to paint it 2002 dodge charcoal metallic, black racing stripes, and wheels and brakes similar to the ones on ANGRIER....

You were vague on the racing stripes, so hopefully this is what you had in mind.  And I only had one reference for 2002 Dodge Charcoal Metallic - I hope this is close.

lisiecki1

THANKS! the stripes are just going to be a semi-gloss black....can you color match the grill and black out all the chrome trim.....

and i'll leave you alone...hahahaha

thanks again!!!!
Remember the average response time to a 911 call is over 4 minutes.

The average response time of a 357 magnum is 1400 FPS.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,52527.0.html

ds440

lisiecki1

i'm gonna have to print that and take it to the bathroom :smilielol:

thanks ds....you just gave me something to hang in the shop and keep me motivated! :2thumbs:

ds440

Quote from: C_stripes on November 27, 2008, 01:43:23 PM
Hello DS, Happy Thanksgiving. I have a request if I may. I just got my Duster and would like a rendering of what it will look like. The car was and is going to be B5 blue with the factory white and black Interior, White stripes and half vinyl roof with the V21 black out hood treatment. I would like to add the 72-74 style hood scoop and body color sport mirrors. I would also like to ad a dove tail spoiler and hood pins. I would like to see it with American racing wheels like the ones on the back of the car now. Here are pics of cars to see the different things. The first pic would be a great one to use I think. If you could though. Please make it a all white background.  If you need any other pics, Please let me know. Your work is much appreciated. Thanks,  Jeremy.

Hopefully I got everything you wanted... ;)

redrider

C_stripes

:o :o That is beautiful. Thanks so much.  :cheers:
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

lisiecki1

thats a great classic looking muscle duster....i'd drive the shit out of that!

moparstuart

i'm not a big a-body fan but that thing looks great  :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

General_01

That Duster looks awesome!! :2thumbs:
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

mikepmcs

DS, your skills are phenomenal.

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

ds440

Quote from: General_01 on November 30, 2008, 10:07:09 PM
Hey ds, could you put these rims on my superbee. One with the regular paint job(yellow hood) and one with the blackout treatment you did. No hurry. Thinking of going this route next spring after I get the car running.

You lost me... :-\

Which rims?  The keystones that are already on there?  Is there a missing attachment/pic?  Or are you asking me to just do the blackout?  Let me know and I'll jump on it.

Thanks. ;)

Quote from: mikepmcs on December 02, 2008, 09:07:03 PM

Thanks. :cheers:

PocketThunder

ds is an asset to this whole forum, giving everyone the vision they need to keep working on their cars for that "someday" when they are done and out criusing once again.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Bob

Mr DS440,
Could you please add this scoop to my Charger less the SE emblem on the front. Blacked out hood with the scoop F8 green like the car. Oh yea, erase the charger on the windshield. If you notice I did make 2 of the changes you made to my car. The rear wing and front spoiler. Like said above, you talent keeps allot of us motivated.
Thanks
Bob

ds440

Quote from: Bob on December 03, 2008, 10:44:45 AM
Mr DS440,
Could you please add this scoop to my Charger less the SE emblem on the front. Blacked out hood with the scoop F8 green like the car. Oh yea, erase the charger on the windshield. If you notice I did make 2 of the changes you made to my car. The rear wing and front spoiler. Like said above, you talent keeps allot of us motivated.
Thanks
Bob

Yeah, I did notice the wing and spoiler! :2thumbs:

How's this?

lisiecki1

bob, where did you find that chin spoiler?

General_01

Quote from: ds440 on December 03, 2008, 08:19:55 AM
Quote from: General_01 on November 30, 2008, 10:07:09 PM
Hey ds, could you put these rims on my superbee. One with the regular paint job(yellow hood) and one with the blackout treatment you did. No hurry. Thinking of going this route next spring after I get the car running.

You lost me... :-\

Which rims?  The keystones that are already on there?  Is there a missing attachment/pic?  Or are you asking me to just do the blackout?  Let me know and I'll jump on it.

Thanks. ;)

Thanks. :cheers:

The attachment is right above the pic of the car. The are black D-window US Wheels. The Keystones are 14" rims. I would like to see the black rims in 15 x 8 on the car. I need to go 15's so I can put more meat on the ground. :icon_smile_big: Hopefully you can open this attachment.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=21149.0;attach=87525
496 stroker
4-speed

ds440

I can't open the attachment: "File is missing or corrupted."   :scratchchin: :shruggy:

BUT, I did a search for the D-window US Wheels in black and found some decent pics I can use... :2thumbs:

I'll get on it. ;)

General_01

Sorry about the attachment. Thanks for doing the legwork for me.
496 stroker
4-speed

Bob

Quote from: lisiecki1 on December 03, 2008, 05:01:58 PM
bob, where did you find that chin spoiler?

A good frien of mine over on http://wichargerguy.proboards101.com/index.cgi named Jer sent it to me.

Bob

Quote from: ds440 on December 03, 2008, 03:20:25 PM
Quote from: Bob on December 03, 2008, 10:44:45 AM
Mr DS440,
Thanks
Bob

Yeah, I did notice the wing and spoiler! :2thumbs:

How's this?

Awesome, could you drop the front of it a little. So far I'm digg'n it.
Again, awesome.
Thanks
Bob

ds440

Quote from: Bob on December 04, 2008, 08:11:52 AM
Again, awesome.
Thanks
Bob

Is this better?

ds440

It's not perfect, but hopefully this will work. :cheers:

Bob

Quote from: ds440 on December 04, 2008, 10:14:10 AM
Quote from: Bob on December 04, 2008, 08:11:52 AM
Again, awesome.
Thanks
Bob

Is this better?

Perfect. Thanks a million.
I wonder how many cars on this site are completed according to the way you modified them. Mine is getting there slowly.
Bob