News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 Dodge Charger broadcast sheet

Started by venom04, November 26, 2006, 09:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

venom04

I heard something about they are usually located in the seats?  I have two front bucket seats a bench in the back and a buddy seat.  Does anyone know where they usually hid them?  Thanks
:drive:

Ghoste

All over.  Usually they ended up in the back seat frame but they have been found in the headliner, under the carpet, taped to the back of the glovebox and a lot of cars just had them thrown in the trash at the end of the assembly line.  It's a lottery, good luck.

Alaskan_TA

Sometimes there can be as many as 5 in one car, so if you do find one, please keep looking, there could be more. They do not always match the car they are found in due to how the assembly lines at the plant were run. If you find any sheets, please let me know if they match or not. It is very common to find a sheet for a different model of the same car.

Here are some places to look:

Taped to the back side / top of the glove box insert.
Under the front bucket seats in the springs
Inside the bucket seat backs
Under the rear seat bottom
In the rear seat back.
Under the package tray(speaker shelf)
Under the carpet

If you do find any for other cars be sure to let Chris at the 1969 Charger Registry know.

Happy hunting!

Barry

Just 6T9 CHGR

Heres a pic of where it could be located....

In the springs on the rear seat back....
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Lord Warlock

I found three in mine, only one was in good enough shape to keep though.  Found one under the dash, way up in the wiring, pulled it out when changing the speaker in the dash, it was probably the one behind the glove box.  The 2nd was under the carpet, drivers side, rear seat floor.  3rd was under the drivers seat, and was in almost perfect condition after 10 years, I still have this one.  I've never taken the factory headliner out, maybe there are still more to find. 

Lord Warlock
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.

69CoronetRT

We found three BS in a 69 Coronet we parted. Two went with the car and one didn't. Sometimes you find 'other' things too. This was behind the back seat. Apparently the line worker didn't want to walk to the trash can to throw it away or they wanted to leave a little 'time capsule' of the day the car was built.
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.