News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How to draw a car--video

Started by 68isgr8, November 24, 2006, 04:33:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68isgr8

Seen this today and thought you guys might like it. It's a video showing an artist drawing up a SRT Charger in MS Paint--which is a program used only to draw lines, circles, and squares. Nothing like Photoshop. It's 24 1/2 minutes long, but it plays good music and worth the watch! This is just awesome -- enjoy the show! :popcrn:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6911108586172054098&q=Charger

Hemidog

wow, that guy's got talent! my hands are way too shaky to try anything like that!

Just 6T9 CHGR

That was great until around 10 mins in or so when he started to draw that second set of doors :haha:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

PocketThunder

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on November 24, 2006, 05:59:13 PM
That was great until around 10 mins in or so when he started to draw that second set of doors :haha:

:smilielol: :smilielol:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

ChargerSG

Now that dude has a talant for sure :o
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

69_500

Does a really good job, but then again, the video should be sped up so that it doesn't take 25 minutes. With a little work the video could be down to about 3-4 minutes and a lot easier to sit through.

2fast4u

that's just cool........wish it was a real charger though!
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!