News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Body Help at Last

Started by tin_soldier, November 27, 2006, 05:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tin_soldier

Sorry if this a repost I didn't see it  so I thought I would chime in.

Well as most here I think body is the biggest thing to overcome.  I know I have been really afraid to do much other than strip.  Well Help came to my rescue.  First the lateset MOPAR Muscle mag had a few pointers that got me some what confident.  Then I fell upon the newest HOT ROD mag.  I don't have that one sent to me home but I might from now on.  This was an awesome article.  Literally everysingle page in the mag had to do with body work from stripping to pacthing pannels to primer to paint and they promise another one early next year.  I am looking foward to it.  As I am going to be having my car bead or baking soda blasted early next year which will start the long process of the body work.

I thought I would give the heads up as I know I try to get as much info on how to go about body any chance I get.

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722