News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looks like HLPAG

Started by ramit, November 21, 2006, 10:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramit

I found this video on you tube.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD4X3JQZZOs

It sure looks like HLPAG.  It is nice to see how they treat the cars before they sell them. ::)

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

PocketThunder

See where that black primered car is sitting next to the shop? that is right where my car was when i got there.  wow, that was 3 years ago already.... :rotz:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

ramit

check out the comments under the video.  Somebody had something special to say about them.

dkn1997

I think it's time for all of us to join Utube just to comment on these turds in public.  post some links to airborned silva's thread and others...
RECHRGED

472 R/T SE

rtmike, I wonder who that was.   :icon_smile_wink:

red72chrgr

um, it's stupid to show potential customers how you treat products but, stupid is as stupid does right? BTW I can do that with my 4x4 on wet pavement too.
Nothing personal, just business

Just 6T9 CHGR

Notice it needed water to get the tires to spin......POS!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

AKcharger

ChargerSG

Those dudes never give up, but people buy them still...
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

dkn1997

the scariest thing about the video is the way they talk.  "yeeehaaaa"  they actually talk like that around the shop, it's not just used for BS sales pitch.

can you imagine working there.  "Hey carl, I got honkin sweet cup of cofee for you, this baby started out life as coffee bean from the  jungles of columbia, it even still has it's dark color ready for you to add the milk"
RECHRGED

TruckDriver

Quote from: dkn1997 on November 25, 2006, 09:47:09 AM
the scariest thing about the video is the way they talk.  "yeeehaaaa"  they actually talk like that around the shop, it's not just used for BS sales pitch.

Really? So what your saying, is that there a bunch of mental patients selling junk cars :icon_smile_dissapprove:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

dkn1997

maybe it blows the whole theory abou them being scumbags.  maybe they lie and rip people off because they are deranged mental patients.
RECHRGED

AKcharger

Quote from: dkn1997 on November 25, 2006, 09:47:09 AM
"Hey carl, I got honkin sweet cup of cofee for you, this baby started out life as coffee bean from the  jungles of columbia, it even still has it's dark color ready for you to add the milk"

ROFL  :lol: