News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Toronto Area Members - Friday Night Beers?

Started by Shakey, November 24, 2006, 02:35:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan T

Quote from: Dodge Don on May 03, 2007, 02:22:51 AM
Quote from: Dan T on May 02, 2007, 08:26:11 PM

We're sorry you missed it also - it was your turn to buy!   :yesnod:

May doesn't look good for me.

I remembered after that it was my turn to buy..
nothing intentional :icon_smile_wink:

Anyway, too bad that May won't work out.

Are any of you guys planning on being at the Mopar spring fling?
I'm thinking of throwing a temp plate on the Charger and letting it get some daylight.

BTW if you guys read Mopar Action mag, pick up the Aug '07 issue and take a look at pg 16..

Untill we meet again..  :cheers:

I saw that article....didn't put 2+2 together. So you got the "all systems go"

Yeah,
I emailed Rick back in Dec before I bought the car. Wasn't expecting it to be published though..
It was a shocker when I was flipping through the article at Chapters and saw it. I feel back for the other dude with the Coronet..He really got the shaft from customs..
:moon:
1969 Charger R/T
1969 Dart Custom
2006 Charger R/T

Dan T

Hey Guys.
I know Shakey had mentioned bumping the Fri night thing. How does two weeks from  Fri (June 22 I think) work for you guys? The wife is having a scrapbooking party and I need to get out of the house..
BTW Shakey, I PM'ed you..
1969 Charger R/T
1969 Dart Custom
2006 Charger R/T

Dodge Don

Friday June 22nd isn't good for me. I'll be flying back from San Francisco that night and don't get in until 11pm. How about Saturday night (23rd)?

Shakey

Back N Black

Hey Shakey,
Have you ever gone to the 400 flea Market, it on this weekend.I never been but i hear it suppose to be lots of Mopar parts there for sale.I have a couple of buddies that go up in the fall and spring and they usually come back with a truck load of parts. I'm going to try and make it this sunday.
Sorry for stealing you thread. :angel:

Shakey

Quote from: Back N Black on June 07, 2007, 11:04:14 AM
Hey Shakey,
Have you ever gone to the 400 flea Market, it on this weekend.I never been but i hear it suppose to be lots of Mopar parts there for sale.I have a couple of buddies that go up in the fall and spring and they usually come back with a truck load of parts. I'm going to try and make it this sunday.
Sorry for stealing you thread. :angel:

Never been.  Heard a lot about it though.

Shakey

Quote from: Dodge Don on June 05, 2007, 01:50:40 PM
Friday June 22nd isn't good for me. I'll be flying back from San Francisco that night and don't get in until 11pm. How about Saturday night (23rd)?

Turns out I'll also be in SFO that week.  In on Tuesday out on Thursday.  I'll be with a coupla fellas from Engineering, I might be able to slip away.  What are you doin' Wednesday afternoon / evening?   :cheers:   :yesnod:   :callme:

Shakey

Anyone going out for a beer or three tonight?   :shruggy:

Dodge Don

No can do. After not seeing my family for a week and a half it's family time.

Dodge Don

Shakey and I are getting together for a few beers Friday September 28th.....anyone else??

Jimmy Heroes is a sports bar that is on the SE corner of Hwy. # 25 (Bronte Rd.) and Hwy. # 5 (Dundas St.) in Oakville.  We will be meeting there at around 8:30 PM.

Johnnys440Charger

I'm in Wwoodbridge.  Not too far away.  I might be able to.  Do you guys bring your Chargers?

Dodge Don

Quote from: Johnnys440Charger on September 26, 2007, 09:11:57 PM
I'm in Wwoodbridge.  Not too far away.  I might be able to.  Do you guys bring your Chargers?

No since both our cars are in the middle of being restored. You are welcome to join us if you can.

Shakey

Anyone interested?

Don, I'm free now this Friday if you still plan on heading out with Nick.

:cheers:

Dan T

I may be able to hook up with you guys for a bit. It'd be nice to chat. Although, with a newborn at home, things are always up in the air. But I'll keep you guys posted..
If so, how about 8-ish.. same place??
1969 Charger R/T
1969 Dart Custom
2006 Charger R/T

Dodge Don

Quote from: Dan T on April 23, 2008, 09:14:06 PM
I may be able to hook up with you guys for a bit. It'd be nice to chat. Although, with a newborn at home, things are always up in the air. But I'll keep you guys posted..
If so, how about 8-ish.. same place??

8:45pm Friday night (tomorrow) at Jimmy Heroes at the corner of Dundas and Bronte in Oakville. Shakey and I will be there. :cheers:

Dan T

Are any of you guys willing to meet up again sometime soon? Same place, same time??
1969 Charger R/T
1969 Dart Custom
2006 Charger R/T

Shakey

Always willing to go out for a beer Dan - just depends on the date.

Let's start looking at July as the family social calendar is already booked for June.   :eek2:

Dodge Don

Quote from: Shakey on May 15, 2008, 06:24:43 AM

Always willing to go out for a beer Dan - just depends on the date.

Let's start looking at July as the family social calendar is already booked for June.   :eek2:

yes july

Magnumcharger

How about a concerned effort to amass at Moparfest - under the Dodgecharger.com banner? :scratchchin:
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

DC_1

How about scheduling a beer night before Xmas?

kamkuda

CHase the winter BLUES with some bench racing.  Good idea :2thumbs:

Shakey

Well here's a blast from the past!  I am always up for a Friday night beer, just depends on the timing.  Unfortunately, it won't happen before Christmas.

Perhaps in January we can schedule something.

DC_1

Well set a date!.......btw, it doesn't have to be a Friday. Any night will work for me but Wednesdays. Thats the nights i get my kids. The great thing about being separated is there is no one there to say "NO" anymore so my evening sched is pretty flexible.  :icon_smile_big:

BBKNARF

Count me in for a beer  :2thumbs: hey Sydmoe I have a Friend who lives in Newmarket he's currently working on a 440 Duster.
68 Charger, slowly in the works, 451 c.i. approx. 535 hp @ the flywheel, so far best time in the 1/4
11.21 @ 119 mph, full exhaust, stock suspension, 4:10s @ 3640 pounds.

1ofnone

Sounds like a great idea . Pick the  date/place if it works should be there!