News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopars on friday,nov.24th,AmericanMuscle,barricuda,Roadrunner,superbird/daytona,

Started by SeattleCharger, November 24, 2006, 03:08:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleCharger

Hello, today, Friday nov. 24th, is the American Muscle Car marathon. (speed channel, 33)  I got these set these set to record:   (sry for the short notice)

8am    Barracuda

11am   Plymouth Roadrunner

2pm   Plymouth Superbird / Dodge Daytona

3:30pm    Mopar Super Stockers   426 Max Wedge, Hemi Pymouth Belvederes, Dodge Coronet

4:30pm    Plymouth AAR Cuda, Dodge Challenger T/A

Now where is the Charger show?   :'(  Well, at least they have other Mopars,  like the Superbird and Daytona and Roadrunner,    :drive:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

dkn1997

thanks, just set my dvr for all day recording. missed the damn barracuda, though...
RECHRGED

hemihead

What good is the Charger show? They stop at 70 or 71? As if that is where the story ended.
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

SeattleCharger

Quote from: hemihead on November 24, 2006, 01:32:48 PM
What good is the Charger show? They stop at 70 or 71? As if that is where the story ended.

As long as it isn't the 06 charger, didn't they make a charger in the 80's?  It was in a tv show with a brunette name DeeDee or something, a red car, is that what you are talking about?   JK   Checked out your registry link, 3rd gen. forum, cool. 

68isgr8

ChargerSG

Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

Drache

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on November 24, 2006, 03:22:25 PM
Quote from: hemihead on November 24, 2006, 01:32:48 PM

As long as it isn't the 06 charger, didn't they make a charger in the 80's?  It was in a tv show with a brunette name DeeDee or something, a red car, is that what you are talking about?   JK   Checked out your registry link, 3rd gen. forum, cool. 

Yeah I've got an ex that has one! Some of them have german made engines and with thier manuals trans can go like a lil raped ape!  :icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Sinister68

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on November 24, 2006, 03:08:55 AM
Hello, today, Friday nov. 25th, is the American Muscle Car marathon. (speed channel, 33)  I got these set these set to record:   (sry for the short notice)

You mean Friday Nov 24th or Saturday Nov. 25th?   ???
-James
2013 Challenger SRT - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 1968 Charger (R/T)
6.4 Hemi/Auto - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 440 4bbl/5 Speed/Dana 3.54

SeattleCharger

Quote from: Sinister68 on November 25, 2006, 12:42:06 AM
Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on November 24, 2006, 03:08:55 AM
Hello, today, Friday nov. 25th, is the American Muscle Car marathon. (speed channel, 33)  I got these set these set to record:   (sry for the short notice)

You mean Friday Nov 24th or Saturday Nov. 25th?   ???

aww heck, wrote post around midnight, confused,  sry, ya, I meant friday nov. 24th, thanks,

SeattleCharger

I  recommend buying the daytona/superbird American Muscle Car episode if I was going to buy one.  This episode is by far the best episode I have seen.   Very good history of development, some of charger, more of charger 500, and lots of daytona/superbird cars.   For example, the challenger episode shows the same two cars over and over basically the whole show.   The superbird/daytona episode has lots of cars, lots of awesome race footage, lots of race history, development history, just a great episode, has a little on 67 charger also, 68, 69 and 70 charger.   

You can order this specific episode on dvd at www.AMERICANMUSCLECARDVD.com, or 1-800-777-2233, in IL 703-460-0555.   Title of episode is "Plymouth Superbird/Dodge Daytona".   I am not affiliated with this show or dvd co. in any way.  except watched it on tv.  heh.  Just saying.

I give this episode    :2thumbs: :thumbs:  (3),   

68isgr8

$10.00 ain't that bad for a dvd, Ill have to order that. Thanks for the info. SeattleDodgerDog

69_500

Wow they have dropped their prices over the past few years. 2 years ago they wanted $24.95 per DVD.

41husk

are they out of Illinois?  Is the special scheduled any other time? since it's Saturday night now, I guess I'm to late.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

SeattleCharger

Quote from: 41husk on November 25, 2006, 09:10:12 PM
are they out of Illinois?  Is the special scheduled any other time? since it's Saturday night now, I guess I'm to late.

Next Mopar one listed in my dvr guide is the "Barricuda" episode, at 2:30 pm next Monday,  I am almost sure it is a week from this Monday though, but it may be this Monday on a small chance, dvr doesn't say date, but goes about nine days out.  From what I can figure, it is a week from this Monday.    There aren't any other Mopar ones listed in next nine days, but remind me in a week and I can see the next week's shows no problem.   Looks like they have about five or six different episodes (reruns) a week on Speed channel (channel 33), so eventually they should run the other Mopar ones again.