News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 R/T RESTO MOD its got a vinyl PICS MORE PICS ITS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Charger-Bodie, November 23, 2006, 09:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: runninhorn on May 13, 2007, 06:13:39 PM
Quote from: 1hot68 on November 23, 2006, 09:37:08 PM
ok lets see if this works here are some pictures of my latest charger project

how much do you charge to restore?
that can vary ALOT ! it depends largely on how far you want to go and how bad the car is
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Big Lebowski

That looks cool, the black vinyl top always works. About what to charge for a resto... Every resto shop or pro paint shop around my town charges $75 an hour, $600 per day, $3000 a week. There's just no end to what you can spend. :RantExplode:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Shakey

The car looks great!

I'm also a fan of the vinyl tops as I think they look great on the car and show folks one of the popular options that was availlable way back in the day.

Well done.

timmy

need pics of lots of burn outs  i  take pics saturday nite of burn outs

Needa68

Drive fast, make the light.

The Mitchell & Mitchell 1968 Dodge Restorations

http://www.68dodgerestorations.com

69 OUR/TEA

Went thru this old thread I missed alot of,to do an awesome resto this fast and this nice is unheard of !!!! You know how I love black  :drool5: Top notch Brian !!!!!!

BigBlockSam

QuoteDone properly a Charger has a Three Body Trunk.. 

done properly .  :rofl:

keep the pics coming your car is sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

RT/SE

Hey 1Hot68,

You do fantastic work!!!!  What a great looking Charger.  I love the look of the car with the Firestone Wide Oval tire.   What size tires are they?   They look very good on the car.

RT/SE

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: RT/SE on January 20, 2008, 05:13:28 PM
Hey 1Hot68,

You do fantastic work!!!!  What a great looking Charger.  I love the look of the car with the Firestone Wide Oval tire.   What size tires are they?   They look very good on the car.

RT/SE

Thanks alot RT/SE !! :2thumbs:  the tires are f-60-15, I got them from Coker tire :cheers:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

28Texaco

Brian,
One long thread, but definitely worth the read after seeing the final results of a job very very well done!!  :2thumbs:
All I can say is... that is one SMOKIN' A$$ ride!!!!  :coolgleamA:
That's the best color combo I've ever seen!!!!

But all those pictures you took are terrible... when can you drive it out to California so I can see it better in person?!?!  :icon_smile_big:  :icon_smile_wink:
1968 Dodge Charger R/T

Charger Steve

I have seen Brian's Charger in person and I have to say it is one of the best restifications I have ever seen. He and I both showed our Chargers at the Mopars On The Mississippi car show at Dubuque, Iowa last August and he took 1st. place honors in the stock 68-70 Dodge Charger class. He truly did a 1st. class job on this car. I think it is evident that he has a lot of pride in his car and the effort he put into it to bring it to it's present state. The number of pics he has posted on this site is a testiment to that. My congratulations to Brian on his outstanding acomplishment. Charger Steve (also from Iowa) 
Charger Steve

eddytheb

Charger-Bodie

Thanks again Guys!!!!  :cheers: Ill post more if I ever get to drive it again!

Fox466

Just finished looking through your thread and have to say again that your car is gorgeous man. Definitely one of the nicest that I've seen...

Charger-Bodie

Well I said Id post some more pics of "Cecil" When I got Him out again , so here ya go !

By the way Im still not a great photographer.  :brickwall:

Charger-Bodie

.............more

Charger-Bodie

:nana:  :eek2:

Charger-Bodie

:slap:

Charger-Bodie

Smoke!!  :drive:  ..........By the way It was my Wife that was cool enuf to take the pics while I was wasting tires!!  :angel:

1969chargerrtse

Wow, great pictures Brian.  She's a smoooookin. :2thumbs:  Talk about living out by the corn fields?  Didn't know there was empty space still out there?
This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

LeeBoy

Very nice.  :drool5: I can't wait untill I can show some progress on my poor 68. The pics of the grill create a cool illusion similar to this one.  :2thumbs:
My 68 Charger build http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,41318.0.html
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2005 HEMI Ram( totaled with only 27,000 miles on it!), 1977 Power Wagon (Sold), 1977 Plymouth Trailduster, 1974 360 Cuda, 1973 Satellite Sebring Plus, 1973 D200 Adventurer Sport, 1968 Charger (sold), 1965 Dart (sold)

69chargerboy

My MoPar Family:

1968 Chrysler 300 
1968 Coronet 440 4-Dr                                                              
1968 Coronet 440                                       
1969 Charger                                       
1973 Charger SE 
1988 Dodge Custom 150 Pickup

69fuchs

brian, quit being so mean to my car!!!!

btw, have you ever seen this cool pic of me and my car, circa 1972?

firefighter3931

Brian, those tire smokin pix are fantastic !  :bow:  :drool5: :2thumbs:

Spring has Sprung !  :METAL: :punkrocka: :boogie:

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

69 OUR/TEA