News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 R/T RESTO MOD its got a vinyl PICS MORE PICS ITS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Charger-Bodie, November 23, 2006, 09:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: timmy on March 18, 2007, 02:46:01 PM
Does that one guy still want to buy your car from you brian for 60 thousand i really think you should unload it for that price and just make another one
he still wants to buy it but he thinks i should put a 6.1 hemi in it and i personally am not a huge fan of that but i told him my car isnt for sale but if he finds a good candidate for building one id be glad to build it just the way he wants within reason one way or another it really doesnt matter because Cecil is not for sale period but i am looking forward to driving it about 3000 miles this summer !!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

timmy

Quote from: 1hot68 on March 18, 2007, 07:14:10 PM
Does that one guy still want to buy your car from you brian for 60 thousand i really think you should unload it for that price and just make another one
he still wants to buy it but he thinks i should put a 6.1 hemi in it and i personally am not a huge fan of that but i told him my car isnt for sale but if he finds a good candidate for building one id be glad to build it just the way he wants within reason one way or another it really doesnt matter because Cecil is not for sale period but i am looking forward to driving it about 3000 miles this summer !!

idk it seems like that guy has a pretty big hard on for your car he just might  offer you more money instead  I know cecil is not for sale but everthing has a price tag on it

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: timmy on March 18, 2007, 10:22:39 PM

idk it seems like that guy has a pretty big hard on for your car he just might  offer you more money instead  I know cecil is not for sale but everthing has a price tag on it

you are right everything does have a price tag but hes not gonna get this one bought its just not going to happen!! ecspecially since hed never even drive it like the rrest of his fleet and this charger wass built to be driven!!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

nh_mopar_fan

timmy

Quote from: 1hot68 on March 19, 2007, 07:35:14 AM
Quote from: timmy on March 18, 2007, 10:22:39 PM

you are right everything does have a price tag but hes not gonna get this one bought its just not going to happen!! ecspecially since hed never even drive it like the rrest of his fleet and this charger wass built to be driven!!!

Then when do we get to see the pics of the smokey burn outs

Charger-Bodie

MATTH

:icon_smile_cool:the boys at chrysler think your ride turned out ok :devil: the color is not my first choice but its not my car, how about some engine compartment shots, or is there nothing impressive about that section of the car :icon_smile_big:  nice job 1hot68  call me for the next road trip!

MATTH

SORRY MR  BRIAN,  I FOUND THE REST OF THE PICTURES THEY LOOK TERRIFIC. YOU DID A GREAT JOB.   WHATS ERICS NEXT PROJECT?  IS HE GOING TO COMPETE WITH YOU ON KICK ASS MOPARS?   BY THE WAY I'LL SELL YOU THE HEMI YOU WANT TO CRAM IN THERE

Charger-Bodie

well i finally got to drive the charger today and wow was it fun it was completely uneventful and it really works good the 5 speed is nice about 2200 rpm @ 68 mph brakes work great real good power all of it works good and tight here are some pics!!

timmy

car is looking good seen you out and driving around with cecil  today o hell i think i even got a ride in it rides really nice and sound really good also  i am getting one no questions ask now have to have one talk to u later

Charger-Bodie

well this may come as a surprise to some of you but i put a vinyl top on my charger this week it kind of a long story about why but anyway here are some pice let me know what you think ! thanks guys

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Charger_Fan

Nothing wrong with a vinyl top...in fact, most original owners preferred them. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Back N Black

I'm With you on the vinyl top. My car is black and she's getting one this week. It adds a touch of class, its like a muscle car in a tuxedo!  :yesnod:

01MOPAR

very sharp black 68 charger !  My first two chargers had vinyl tops and i loved them!

Just 6T9 CHGR

I think the vinyl tops accentuate the fine lines of a 2nd gen Charger.....some disagree but I think your car looks great!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

squeakfinder

Looks great!

It seems like there was a stretch of time when people were pulling there vinyl tops off. But now, its cool to have them.

I plan on putting one on my 68. Less body work that way. :2thumbs:
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

HITMAN 149

damn hot....... looooooks fantastic!!!!!!!!!
verrrry classy.. especially w/ that color combo!!!

i like them...was originally going w/ one alllll the way at first... but then i decided to go with the straight roof!?!?!?  i guess i heard some horror stories about it being a moisture / rust trap?!?!?  so i figured the least possible thing that would make rust..the better!!

68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

69fuchs

lookin@my68

Quote from: 1hot68 on May 12, 2007, 12:37:43 PM
well this may come as a surprise to some of you but i put a vinyl top on my charger this week it kind of a long story about why but anyway here are some pice let me know what you think ! thanks guys

WOW! I didn't think you could make that 68 look better! But great job - you managed it! I think it really brings out the stripes. Awsome job!!

Lostsheep

Ryan

how hard was it to drill the holes for the trim pieces for the vinyl top? I would be scarred doing that ti a freshly painted car, but you did a good job and the car looks nice.
69 charger r/t Triple Black
   572 HEMI, Passion 5 speed, 4.10 Dana under construction

2014 viper TA

CharlieCharger

It looks like a really nice car..vinyl is always a good look on 2nd gens..
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

Forza

:2thumbs: :2thumbs:Looks absolutely awesome! Im usually not a huge fan on vinyl but that car pulls it off, definitely gives it the edgy muscle/classy car look.

runninhorn

Quote from: 1hot68 on November 23, 2006, 09:37:08 PM
ok lets see if this works here are some pictures of my latest charger project

how much do you charge to restore?