News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 R/T RESTO MOD its got a vinyl PICS MORE PICS ITS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Charger-Bodie, November 23, 2006, 09:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

472 R/T SE

Gotta hand it to ya' Brian, you don't mess around.  Thanks for bringing us along with all the pix.  From the looks of things you do fantastic work, nice job man.

I told my friends about my plans to put the matte black HEMI call-outs on top of my gloss black-out inserts and they all frowned on it.  Now that it's on everyone loves it.  Subtle, yet "announcing" if that makes sense.  I think black on black is just killer and your car is stunning.  :thumbs:

Charger-Bodie

i would just like to say thanks to all of you have said very nice things about my resto its the gratitude and being noticed for doing a good job that makes our hobby what it is  WORTH ERERY MINUTE :icon_smile_big:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

TylerCharger69

Sweet....Definately sweet.   I can't wait for the red interior pics!!!   And...the turquoise engine is really set off around that black!!!   Very nice work!!!   I also like the way you put the black striping on the black paint.  A keisler 5....disc brake conversion.....no expense spared here!!!    Ace

THE CHARGER PUNK

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: THE CHARGER PUNK on February 11, 2007, 02:30:11 AM
Sweet Car :yesnod: whats with the roadrunner bench seat???  ???

thats actually a 68 coronet 4 door seat its just in there so the car can be moved around easier until the interior stuff shows up from ledgendary
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

Charger-Bodie

here are some pics of the trunk now that it is done if anyone cares?!?

PocketThunder

Quote from: 1hot68 on February 13, 2007, 12:43:01 PM

if anyone cares?!?   Dont kid yourself. we all care! 
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

tan top

Quote from: PocketThunder on February 13, 2007, 01:40:43 PM
Quote from: 1hot68 on February 13, 2007, 12:43:01 PM

if anyone cares?!?   Dont kid yourself. we all care! 

:iagree:    looks good in the trunk also :thumbs:       ;D
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Arthu®

It looks like it has kept you busy, awesome work and that in just such a short period. :2thumbs:

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

Joshua

Quote from: 69fuchs on January 23, 2007, 06:53:33 PM
Is it just me, or does everyone hate people with this much talent and determination?  Less than 3 months for a full resto.

HaHa...no kidding....I've had mine @ 18 years (damn) and mines not even close to being that nice.... ??? ;D

TylerCharger69

Well....We were going to resto mine in hopes of a 3 to 4 month turnaround.   The problem.....my other car overheated and I blew the engine  ( a '94 Beretta Z-26)   so  I'm  forced to make my Charger my primary transportation for right now.   Well....Not that I mind driving it of course....lol.   I  suppose it's a good thing the other car took a crap on me before my Charger was dismantled....that would've been embarrassing....I really would've been stuck between a rock and a hard place then!!!        Ace

Charger-Bodie

well to give everyone an update the packages of interior showed up yesterday and on of the boxes was EMPTY the fedex driver didnt even realize he carried in an open empty box , he then called his depot and some of the stuff was there , the most important being the headliner was there and he worked out some fast miricles and it was here this morning and is in so atleast i can progress turned out the parts missing were the rear window trim and all the clips i ordered but the rear speaker shelf was broke amost in half what is wrong with people cant they see when something is falling out of a box!ANY WAYS ILL DO WHAT I CAN WITH WHAT I HAVE FOR TODAY

Back N Black

absolutely beautiful car, the wheel opening mouldings are they aftermarket? if so, whats the fit and finish like?

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Back N Black on February 17, 2007, 09:32:04 PM
absolutely beautiful car, the wheel opening mouldings are they aftermarket? if so, whats the fit and finish like?

thanks very much for the complements on the car it stuff like that that makes the greif these cars can sometines cause alot more worth it

the wheel opening moldings are originals i had a few sets to make 1 good set ,by the way they fit great ;)

Brock Samson

took me approx 7 years to find decent fitting wheelwellstainless and you did it in how long?..  :icon_smile_wink: lol!

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Brock Samson on February 18, 2007, 11:55:21 AM
took me approx 7 years to find decent fitting wheelwellstainless and you did it in how long?..  :icon_smile_wink: lol!

well to be honest ive had chargers and been collecting charger parts for over 20yrs now but surprisingly 3 of the 4 w/o moldings i put on it came off of it when i got it . ..... even a blind sow finds a kernal of corn once in a while!!

Charger-Bodie

here are a few more shots of my charger

Charger-Bodie

Charger-Bodie

some of the underside .....if there are any other pics someone may want let me know!

aone415

GREAT WORK!  :o :o :o If ours looks 75% as good as your we'll be ecstatic

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.