News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 R/T RESTO MOD its got a vinyl PICS MORE PICS ITS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Charger-Bodie, November 23, 2006, 09:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger-Bodie

68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

midnite rider

nice pics  by the way  your dog does look like it has two legs         you can do it all nite long!!!!!!!

cudacharger

Joshua

It doesn't get much better than a BLACK '68 R/T!!! :flame:
Looks GREAT!!!!

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

CHASWINGMAN2

Quote from: 1hot68 on January 08, 2007, 10:25:23 AM
here are some outside

Brian, you really need some tail trim on that car................It's on the way to ya.
Charger nut first, parts maker/seller second.<br />Selling top quality Mopar Restoration parts, most are licensed.  Email me for more information.<br />Working on the web site, be patient.<br />68 383 SILVER CHARGER<br />69 318 SILVER CHARGER C5X GUTS<br />69 383 4SP ROAD RUNNER<br />72 DART SWINGER, HEMI ORANGE<br />73 DART SWINGER, WHITE/BLACK<br />93 RAMCHARGER CANYON SPORT<br />99 RAM 3500<br />72 DART PROJECT<br />ETC.

CHASWINGMAN2

Quote from: 1hot68 on January 11, 2007, 05:28:21 PM
more of the gine and kiesler 5 gear

Brian, when you get a chance, you need to let us know what you used and how you did the paint on the engine.  It looks wet and that's the look I'm going for on my stuff.
Charger nut first, parts maker/seller second.<br />Selling top quality Mopar Restoration parts, most are licensed.  Email me for more information.<br />Working on the web site, be patient.<br />68 383 SILVER CHARGER<br />69 318 SILVER CHARGER C5X GUTS<br />69 383 4SP ROAD RUNNER<br />72 DART SWINGER, HEMI ORANGE<br />73 DART SWINGER, WHITE/BLACK<br />93 RAMCHARGER CANYON SPORT<br />99 RAM 3500<br />72 DART PROJECT<br />ETC.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: CHASWINGMAN2 on January 12, 2007, 05:52:12 PM
Quote from: 1hot68 on January 11, 2007, 05:28:21 PM
more of the gine and kiesler 5 gear

Brian, when you get a chance, you need to let us know what you used and how you did the paint on the engine.  It looks wet and that's the look I'm going for on my stuff.

ACRYLIC ENAMAL W/ HARDENER good old awesome smellin delstar mmmmm that smells good!!!.............by the way ive been painting them with delstar for about 15 years and it hold up AWESOME  :icon_smile_cool:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

Charger-Bodie

4 WHEELS the gine is in and ill post more pics tommorow im tired

Charger-Bodie

here are some more pics

Charger-Bodie

some more yet

mysil bergsprekken

69 charger RT

69fuchs

Hey, I know a guy with a green 67 mustang fastback.  When will you be ready to open a can o woopass?

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: 69fuchs on January 13, 2007, 10:02:15 PM
Hey, I know a guy with a green 67 mustang fastback.  When will you be ready to open a can o woopass?

huh?

midnite rider

very nice car  keep posting the pics so we can keep looking at them

midnite rider

what the Fock is that suppose to mean!!!!

69fuchs

come on guys, bullitt............. steve mc queen.............. :scratchchin:..............I don't know of a green 68 mustang fastback, so the 67 will have to serve as the "object in the rear view mirror"

RD

Quote from: midnite rider on January 13, 2007, 11:08:13 PM

what the Fock is that suppose to mean!!!!

the movie bullitt... 68 charger vs mustang....  ::)
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Charger-Bodie

got the grille and valance on and adjusted :icon_smile_cool:

squeakfinder

Talk about about earning bragging wrights.

Couldn't tell for sure in the picture but the radiator didn't look stock. Could you tell me what your using?

Thanks Larry.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: rotsparts on January 14, 2007, 03:23:08 PM

Talk about about earning bragging wrights.

Couldn't tell for sure in the picture but the radiator didn't look stock. Could you tell me what your using?

Thanks Larry.

the radiator is a stock 68 440 unit it was originaly a 2 core i had a bigger bottom tank and a new 3 row core

timmy

nice charger brian like the one pic of me under the charger working on it  :laugh:

timmy

six-tee-nine

Oh man.....

....Black '68's with a manual shifter stick......SIMPLY RULE......

I just know this car will only look better and better.....and she's already verrrrrrry nice....
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...

Hemidog