News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 R/T RESTO MOD its got a vinyl PICS MORE PICS ITS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Charger-Bodie, November 23, 2006, 09:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tan top

Quote from: 68isgr8 on November 26, 2006, 11:03:44 PM
Black with red interior --  :drool5:
Slap the red stripe on the rear  ;)
:iagree: awesome color combination , or  may be even a white stripe :scratchchin: 
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

69fuchs

I got to look at this car in person today, and let me tell you.....it is on its way to a number 1 car.  Straight, clean and black. 

IT WILL LOOK ALMOST AS GOOD AS HIS GOLD CHARGER DID!!!!!  Opinions vary.  There is nothing wrong with gold cars, they just aren't what people think of when they think " muscle car " .   I have a gold 67 coronet, and I get as many looks with that car as I do with my blue 68 charger.

69charger2002

you should have seen that car in person a few weeks ago, back when it was blue.. talk about a junker! or at least you would have thought so after he got it from me... :'(
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

69fuchs

I rode in the car just after he got it;  She was NO VIRGIN!!!  Not a "junker" but it had some odd issues.

It is all good now.  I would hate to have to pay for the hours Brian put into this car already.   You should see it!!!

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: 69charger2002 on November 29, 2006, 08:45:57 PM
you should have seen that car in person a few weeks ago, back when it was blue.. talk about a junker! or at least you would have thought so after he got it from me... :'(
well well well my good buddy travis ,i wondered when you would chime in ,and since you did ill explain to the rest of these nice folks what it is you are refering to well guys i bought this car from travis , it was on ebay took real nice pics had a real nice bs filled description with things like dosnt need rear 1/4 panel trunk floor nice bla bla bla well im not one to just assume things on ebay are always what they seem i called trav a few times totaling about 2 hours of time on my phone asking very specific ?s before bidding so i had a better feeling about what i was bidding on .well let me ask you all this does a car that has a foot tall patch of someones old washing mashine riveted very crudely and in plain site from in the trunk <which travis claims to not have noticed> and bad rust blisters ahead of the rear wheels  not need 1/4 panels to be nice or what? the next problem was the trunk floor that it suposedly didnt need that was made from fibergalss mat along with most of the rear window opening . what did travis do to try to make this right with me , first he said hed give me my money back if i ship the car back to him YA RIGHT 2000. invested in nothing no thanks then he says ill send you some parts ,a month later i get the rustiest charger door ive ever seen what a joke but anyway i was going to let this rest but since travy brought it up i thought i should atleast try to explain P.S. TRAVIS IF IT WERE ONLY 3 WEEKS AGO I WOULD BE ABLE TO GIVE YOU THE NEGITIVE FEEDBACK ON EBAY YOU DESERVE
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

69charger2002

well hopefully we won't start a war on here. i would have loved to have had the car back for the $11,900 you got it for. it was well worth it. another case of wanting something for nothing on ebay. and expecting the car to still magically look like all chargers did back in 1985.. for the same price you paid back then.... sellers beware with this guy..  you have done a lot of work to the car, and it looks great. but to bash me on here does you no good. i am very credible on this site and you are still a noobie who  thinks he should have gotten a $25000 charger for the $11,900 you paid for it. go try and do better than the deal you got from me. i guarantee you would never do it for that price. yes you talked to me to the tune of at LEAST 2 hours while i was on vacation in las vegas i took my time to try and help answer your questions. should have known then after your bazillion questions you were nit picker of the century and should have told you not to bid. i bet if you had won a car from hlpag or some other "credible" place you wouldn't have even survived the ordeal, probably had a coronary on the spot.   :pity:
by the way you knew about the fiberglass overlining the trunk etc i flat told you about it over and over, and now you come on here and act like i flat lied or never mentioned it. come on brian, take a deep breath and realize i'm not some lying bad guy bastard you want me to be, just because the car ended up needing more work than you thought to be a mint black show car

69fuchs

One persons opinion of a car's condition can be completely different than someone else's.

Most 40 year old cars are not perfect, some are better than others.  I guess buying a car on the internet is a bit risky....you better see it in person or be one heck of a gambler.

SeattleCharger

HI, welcome to the site!       So, can you tell me what color code that first charger is?   
thanks, Nate

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on November 30, 2006, 01:29:01 AM
  HI, welcome to the site!       So, can you tell me what color code that first charger is?   
thanks, Nate
if you are asking about the blue one im not sure because the fender tag is long gone ...........if you meen the gold one its jj1
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: 69charger2002 on November 29, 2006, 11:19:43 PM
well hopefully we won't start a war on here. i would have loved to have had the car back for the $11,900 you got it for. it was well worth it. another case of wanting something for nothing on ebay. and expecting the car to still magically look like all chargers did back in 1985.. for the same price you paid back then.... sellers beware with this guy..  you have done a lot of work to the car, and it looks great. but to bash me on here does you no good. i am very credible on this site and you are still a noobie who  thinks he should have gotten a $25000 charger for the $11,900 you paid for it. go try and do better than the deal you got from me. i guarantee you would never do it for that price. yes you talked to me to the tune of at LEAST 2 hours while i was on vacation in las vegas i took my time to try and help answer your questions. should have known then after your bazillion questions you were nit picker of the century and should have told you not to bid. i bet if you had won a car from hlpag or some other "credible" place you wouldn't have even survived the ordeal, probably had a coronary on the spot.   :pity:
by the way you knew about the fiberglass overlining the trunk etc i flat told you about it over and over, and now you come on here and act like i flat lied or never mentioned it. come on brian, take a deep breath and realize i'm not some lying bad guy bastard you want me to be, just because the car ended up needing more work than you thought to be a mint black show car

........and as for coming on here to bash you obviosky that was not my intention or the fist picture of the car would have been accompanied by the bashing , i just wanted to share my charger project with fellow charger guys who really appriciate them. and as for wanting something for nothing NO thats not the case i was only let down because it wasnt what i was told it was .finally if it was 1985 prices i would have paid less than 200.00 cause thats what i paid for my first charger in 1985 and the biggest rust hole in that car when it was stripped dowm was the size of a quarter<and i meen the coin not the panel> i dont have a problem paying for something i just want it to be what im told it is when it arrives to me........ ok LETS TALK ABOUT SOMETHING MORE POSITIVE AND DROP THIS BEFORE EVERYONE ON THE SITE GET PISSED AT US FOR USING IT FOR MEDIATION ITS OVER AND DONE LETS JUST MOVE ON

SeattleCharger

Quote from: 1hot68 on November 30, 2006, 05:49:20 AM
thanks, Nate
if you are asking about the blue one im not sure because the fender tag is long gone ...........if you meen the gold one its jj1

Yup , I was asking about the light blue one, looks like someone had tried to paint my car that color as the repaint, it was originally the QQ1 blue,
    I was wondering if that light blue of your car was a factory color.  thanks, Nate

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on November 30, 2006, 04:37:04 PM
Quote from: 1hot68 on November 30, 2006, 05:49:20 AM
thanks, Nate

Yup , I was asking about the light blue one, looks like someone had tried to paint my car that color as the repaint, it was originally the QQ1 blue,
    I was wondering if that light blue of your car was a factory color.  thanks, Nate
........actually i have a 68 coronet parts car the same color as what my charger was the code on that one is UU1 light blue poly hope this helps you out!

Joshua

Man that looks like ALOT of work. If only I had the time, space and $$$ to do mine up right.
Gonna look GREAT black.....I vote NO stripes........more SINISTER! :flame:

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Joshua on November 30, 2006, 05:25:56 PM
Man that looks like ALOT of work. If only I had the time, space and $$$ to do mine up right.
Gonna look GREAT black.....I vote NO stripes........more SINISTER! :flame:
................yea!!!!!!!!!!! :flame: :icon_smile_evil: :flame: :icon_smile_evil: :flame: thats what im kinda leaning towards or black stripe :flame: :icon_smile_evil: :icon_smile_evil: :icon_smile_evil: :icon_smile_evil: :icon_smile_evil:

Charger-Bodie

well i did it i got the body wok done and its all in poly surfacer now the blocking begins :icon_smile_big:

Charger-Bodie

69charger2002

well i think the car is looking great. and i hope it turns out to be a perfect black car when you're done. it's gonna be a sweet combo for sure

trav

Brock Samson

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: Brock Samson on December 10, 2006, 10:39:34 PM
wow that's great! you guys are geting along... great..

...chargers are more important than bs i dont,and i dont think trave wants to have enemies ecsepecially on a charger site so we agreed to disagree on some things and just forget it ......i reall enjoy this site and i think i can help alot with chargers and learn some stuff too ........and by the way the car is still moving along good the fenders hood roofand top of 1/4 panels have been blocked out now and are in finish coat primer so im hopeing to be painting it sometime after the first of the year when its had a good chance to dry out and xmas is out of the way .....cant wait to see it all black , not to mention putting it back together

tan top

Quote from: 1hot68 on December 01, 2006, 07:17:19 PM
well i did it i got the body wok done and its all in poly surfacer now the blocking begins :icon_smile_big:
looking good  :2thumbs:     great stuff :yesnod:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

69fuchs

Quote from: Brock Samson on December 10, 2006, 10:39:34 PM
wow that's great! you guys are getting along... great..

What? No more DRAMA?  This thread was going off track, and somehow things got peaceful.  :stirthepot:

I bought clutch pedals from trav on e-bay, and I got exactly what was stated in the auction.  No problems for me.  Anyone else????

Charger-Bodie

ok its been awhile since i post pics i MY charger and i just finished shooting it so here ya go

Charger-Bodie

wait for it