News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where's these dammed "Improvments"?...

Started by Brock Samson, November 22, 2006, 10:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

ok so where the goods?..

serously though,.. thanks to the mods and Troy we never could'a done it without ya'''
and Chris G wouldn't be my bestest friend in the whole wide world..  ;D

Lowprofile

What ever happened to all those graphics that Charger Bill was doing up?  :icon_smile_question:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

Lowprofile

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

moparguy01

so is that the 1 or the 2 knee approach to kissing butt?  :nana:

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Troy

Well, I got most of the upgrades done on Sunday night but it was 3 AM before traffic slowed down enough for me to feel ok about shutting things down. By then I was so tired I accidently did a "remove all" and hosed the entire site. On the bright side, some of the "maintenance" I had to do was to make a full backup of the site. Good thing I did that first... :D After I restored everything I gave up and went to bed. There's been too many people online every other time I've tried it. I figure it might be easier over the holiday when everyone is in a turkey coma.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

hemigeno

Quote from: Troy on November 22, 2006, 11:25:39 PM
There's been too many people online every other time I've tried it. I figure it might be easier over the holiday when everyone is in a turkey coma.

Troy

We were all online waiting to see what all the improvements were going to be...   ;)

Thanks for all the work you put in on the site, Troy!

Charger_Fan

That's it, I'm leaving.

The rest of you guys can leave now...since I'm gone, there won't be much to do. :icon_smile_tongue:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

tan top

Quote from: hemigeno on November 22, 2006, 11:39:29 PM
There's been too many people online every other time I've tried it. I figure it might be easier over the holiday when everyone is in a turkey coma.

Troy

We were all online waiting to see what all the improvements were going to be...   ;)

Thanks for all the work you put in on the site, Troy!

:iagree:   thanks troy  appreciated  :2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Shakey

TylerCharger69

BigBlockSam

QuoteDaytonalo has left the building...

oh come on , you miss him . he definitely adds some color.
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hotrod98

(We were all online waiting to see what all the improvements were going to be...   ;))

:smilielol:

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Blue Pentastar

Well, I got most of the upgrades done on Sunday night but it was 3 AM before traffic slowed down enough for me to feel ok about shutting things down. By then I was so tired I accidently did a "remove all" and hosed the entire site. On the bright side, some of the "maintenance" I had to do was to make a full backup of the site. Good thing I did that first... :D After I restored everything I gave up and went to bed. There's been too many people online every other time I've tried it. I figure it might be easier over the holiday when everyone is in a turkey coma.

Troy

Troy just do what you gotta  do I believe everyone will understand getting bumped off for a while. You can't wait for the site to empty out before doing maintanence or you will never get it done. Schedule a time and date or just do it.

Mike Schrader :Twocents:

P.S. We all appreciate what you do for us here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
69 Charger White Hat Special  
04 Chrysler 300M Special
99 Ram 3500 Dually Diesel

Steve P.

Quote from: Shakey on November 23, 2006, 08:43:19 AM
Quote from: Brock Samson on November 22, 2006, 10:47:18 PM
Daytonalo has left the building...

Now that would be an improvement!   :yesnod:

Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha.............  HAahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaha....................

Now come here and clean the coffee out of my key board and off my screan...
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Silver R/T

thanks to everyone who's doing hard work making sure site is running smooth
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

TruckDriver

I see the general topic page g_r_e_w a bit over turkey day too.  ^-^ What's with that?
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

bull

daytonalo got booted? When did that happen?

Todd Wilson

Quote from: bull on November 24, 2006, 11:39:13 PM

Who cares when it happened! HAHA!

Todd

BB1

Yeah, I want the dirt on that boot too.  :D

Quote from: bull on November 24, 2006, 11:39:13 PM
Delete my profile

Brock Samson

The forum will be unavailable SOME TIME for some upgrades and maintenance. You will probably have little or no warning...

Wait,..  haven't we had two weeks of lots and lots of warnings Boss?...  :yesnod:

Shakey

Quote from: Brock Samson on December 01, 2006, 12:19:37 AM
The forum will be unavailable SOME TIME for some upgrades and maintenance. You will probably have little or no warning...

Wait,..  haven't we had two weeks of lots and lots of warnings Boss?...  :yesnod:

Go on with your life Dave and stop worrying about this.   :nana: