News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

pinks all out

Started by rt green, November 23, 2006, 09:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rt green

some chick just won the whole thing and got 10 grand plus.  63? ford pickup.  didnt see any rice, but i bet i will in the future. it's gonna  make the show suck. the show is a lot better than it was.
third string oil changer

dads_69

Yeah, finally made it a real race vs. the B.S. they were pulling. I watched it, very cool. The white moapr broke at the light, what abummer. I had a feeling the chic w/the truck was gonna win it.
Mark
Hey, you can hate the game but don't hate the player.

rt green

ya, the guy had a 330. he was real, real pissed when that happened. didnt see any chargers though. shame
third string oil changer

Hemidoug

Great show, first Pinks Mopar (64 Dodge). Won the first round but broke at the line on the second. Anybody catch what happened? Worth a watch, they run for money instead of cars, heads up, no negotiating, no sandbagging. Lots of fast cars, not the typical junks they usually have. Great new format.  Looks like they will be running this again on Speed Channel tonight....
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

Thats what im going to try an do. They have a race in Phoenix in a couple weeks. But I dont think there is anyway I can make it.
Shawn Jennings

carpetperfect.com

Just 6T9 CHGR

Too bad Shawn. would be great to see you pull the wheels like in your sig pic on the show!

The show was pretty cool.  I like when they busted that woman for having a faster car than they originally thought.  It was cool how she admitted to it and didnt start a pissing match.
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

BigBlockSam

mopar had a sad showing in that episode . :pity:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Blown70

I was happy to see THE ALL OUT.  AND dq the guy who suddenly ran faster..... bit of sandbagging.

I will watch the all out.  The regular PINKS you can keep.

TOM

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: BigBlockSam on November 24, 2006, 12:33:53 PM
mopar had a sad showing in that episode . :pity:
Pretty cool that Rich & the crew got a bit excited when they announced their first Mopar into the competition
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

rt green

the two tone camaro that went to fast....man! can that guy launch! for being as broke as he let on to be, he in fact did have a great car. even though it was a chevy, i was impressed. i was on the edge of my seat when the mopar was up. i think he would have went far. great show i thought.
third string oil changer

68isgr8

Quote from: rt green on November 23, 2006, 09:03:54 PM
some chick just won the whole thing and got 10 grand plus.  63? ford pickup.  didnt see any rice, but i bet i will in the future. it's gonna  make the show suck. the show is a lot better than it was.

I didn't see the show (don't get the channel anymore), but I think it's cool to hear a woman won the competion.
I think Pinks offering money instead of car swappin' you'll see more mopars coming out to the track. In the same respect I liked how it was originally also. There was a lot more at steak. Blood sweat and tears poured into the cars then taking the chance to lose it to your competitor is insanly tense (unless they didn't care for their cars) But now it'll be too easy to just hand over 10 grand. You'll see more checkbook owners coming onto the show than the average car hobbiest who's in it for the sport. Why call it Pinks now? The show was based upon the good ol' days of racing, you lose the race, you lose your car.

69_500

The origional idea of a pink slip for a pink slip was a good idea. However as the episodes went on, you saw more and more sandbagging. It should have just been a heads up race for pinks. That is how all pink races are run around here.