News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Member!

Started by 1 Bad Charger, April 05, 2010, 01:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charger_cody

Quote from: elacruze on April 08, 2010, 01:06:54 PM
Quote from: Khyron on April 08, 2010, 12:54:12 PM
Quote from: charger_cody on April 08, 2010, 12:27:55 PM
Well we introduced the new charger forums to her, she isn't ever coming back.  :rotz:

Cody

www.eharmony.com

That's the only laugh I've had all day. Bravo!

Haha Khyron the rotz was for the guys on here with no wife or girlfriends.  :smilielol: Not me. I'm happy with what I got.

Cody

Khyron

Quote from: Brock Samson on April 08, 2010, 01:38:31 PM
add then the Neo-charger haters who either out and out diss their cars or direct them to the LX sites and it's pretty much a wrap.
I talked to one female ex-member recently (owns a third gen.) Via FB who said,.. "there's too much macho B.S."
...just sayin'..  :lol:

for point 1 I hear ya, I've finally stopped, I think I've made my point about my feeling for the new car, so I'll let it rest on that... no need to get personal with people...

and as for macho.... do they understand the mind of a car person.... seriously, they expect a car forum to be a bunch of guys talking about shoes and our feelings?

face it, cars are extentions of our penis, woman need to understand that :nana: if we offer them a ride, we're really offering a ..... nevermind... this explains everything ....

NSFW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMiyg87UhL4

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.