News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

AM I F&*KED or what

Started by bigroge1, November 04, 2006, 11:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mean 318

Time to kick some ass!!!!!!!! Good luck! :icon_smile_blackeye:

twilt

Good luck getting your car back. Do you have sufficent documentation to even prove it is yours?

I must been one of the fortunate ones in dealing with him. I bought some 71-72 R/T-Rallye tail light lenses from him on ebay a couple years ago. The price was good and he shipped them quickly. On the other hand........... I`ve been treated like dirt and screwed over by another member here that others give accolades to....go figure! 

bigroge1

man this fookin sucks i'm still looking for more documents and i'm debatin on if should i buy another charger or work on my truck {97 gmc pick up}

mopar goddess

PocketThunder

:scope: :ahum:  now you are thinking about forgetting the whole deal and moving on? ...? 
i'll be the first skeptic to this whole story... :scratchchin:                                                                                                        :icon_bs:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

bigroge1

well i know how he scams, he'll change the charger along the vin numbers from previous chargers, already filed a report and officer stated that the only way it can be found if he was driving with the vin on the car so it's gone along with some other guys judge or unless some miracle this happens but im still pressing charges

mopar goddess

Charger_Fan

Quote from: PocketThunder on November 07, 2006, 01:49:59 PM
:scope: :ahum:  now you are thinking about forgetting the whole deal and moving on? ...? 
i'll be the first skeptic to this whole story... :scratchchin:                                                                                                        :icon_bs:
Hmmm... :popcrn:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Old Moparz

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on November 07, 2006, 03:55:57 PM

Hey Grant, got any extra popcorn? I have some beer already if you want one?  :D
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Old Moparz on November 07, 2006, 04:19:29 PM
Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on November 07, 2006, 03:55:57 PM

Hey Grant, got any extra popcorn? I have some beer already if you want one?  :D
Sure, I can share! It's wierd, I've been munching on this bag for a long time now & it never seems to go down... :popcrn: ... :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

bigroge1

:icon_smile_blackeye: well does anyobdy want a list of  previous listings on anything else by LEON HELKA cuase i got a shit loads of it. skeptical that i wasted 7 grand for nothing is bullsh#@ anything else i should do other than pressing charges and tracking the person down

mopar goddess

NHCharger

Quote from: bigroge1 on November 07, 2006, 04:56:23 PM
:icon_smile_blackeye: well does anyobdy want a list of  previous listings on anything else by LEON HELKA cuase i got a shit loads of it.

In your first post wasn't he the person you referred to as a "friend"?  For 7g's I'd be doing the Burger King drive by on him.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

twilt

Quote from: bigroge1 on November 07, 2006, 03:23:23 PM
well i know how he scams, he'll change the charger along the vin numbers from previous chargers,

Quote from: bigroge1 on November 04, 2006, 11:48:48 PM
well heres the scoop............. me and my buddy...............

You call him your buddy but you also "know the way he scams" 
I suppose  its too late to suggest being more selective in picking your friends.
Regardless, good luck in getting your car back.

bigroge1

Quote from: NHCharger on November 07, 2006, 08:08:01 PM
Quote from: bigroge1 on November 07, 2006, 04:56:23 PM
:icon_smile_blackeye: well does anyobdy want a list of  previous listings on anything else by LEON HELKA cuase i got a shit loads of it.

In your first post wasn't he the person you referred to as a "friend"?  For 7g's I'd be doing the Burger King drive by on him.
i'm gonna jihad his a$$

mopar goddess

Old Moparz

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

andy74

this thread is reaching its maximum bull shit level very quickly,dude if its your car quit crying like a bitch and go get it,or are you the scammer?

moparguy01

Quote from: andy74 on November 11, 2006, 10:20:26 PM
this thread is reaching its maximum bull shit level very quickly,dude if its your car quit crying like a bitch and go get it,or are you the scammer?

Gotta go with Andy on this. If its your car dont bitch about it, go get it. its your car, you have the title for it and other paperwork. Go physically remove it from where he has it.

derailed

Quote from: andy74 on November 11, 2006, 10:20:26 PM
:iagree:  Go in there like Joe Pesci and get the fu*&in thing already. If it were mine I wouldnt have time to even be on here until its home.

CFMopar

especially after drop 7gs on it.. Go bust it out or bust his knees.. He cant get to a phone if u break his knees...
1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

Silver R/T

when are you gonna go get it? did you even try?
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

DarkAngel0816

Interesting on how no reply to Silver's question.

Don't noone get in my way to my car.  I beat some arse if this would have happened to me.  Would not have spent time whining about it online.
I love my 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Clone

red72chrgr

Nothing personal, just business