News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

and so it begins... My Charger *UPDATED Aug 5th*

Started by Khyron, November 17, 2006, 10:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khyron

Quote from: NYCMille on August 16, 2007, 08:30:20 AM
Dude, I had no idea you were doing a DMCL replica. I think that thing is AWESOME!... Really, really one hellavua' cool car. :2thumbs:

Thanks, it was a long hard road but I've very happy with the outcome. Hey, are you going to mopars at the valley up here in October?

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 16, 2007, 08:45:46 AM
i like the hood but i'd do it gloss to match the stipe,.. but hell man what do I know?.. :shruggy: how about some interior pics?..

I actually have 2 hoods, the flat black <soon to be semigloss> 6 pack hood and a normal hood that will be body color. I'll get some of the interior, Thats the next project. It looks good but not great, and after the work I did, I broke the rear speaker cover and tore the headliner a little  :'( I ran out of money to replace it, heheheh

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Charger_Fan

Looks pretty darn cool, Man. It's amazing you got it all done in one summer, too! :cheers:
I like the orchard idea.  :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

tommymac

Nice Job,Find the leak? I cant make Dodge Worlds show this sunday,Ill be at Latham Greens on friday cruz nite. Id love to check it out

Lowprofile

Excellent Job Bro! All your hard works shows in the pics!  :2thumbs:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Khyron

Quote from: tommymac on August 16, 2007, 11:21:15 PM
Nice Job,Find the leak? I cant make Dodge Worlds show this sunday,Ill be at Latham Greens on friday cruz nite. Id love to check it out

I'll be working on the car this friday night so i'll miss that one :( Also need to spend some family time.

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Khyron

Quick update and a reason to whore some pics up. We got the normal hood on it and I had a little fun, here are some pics from Mopars at the valley :D

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

69bronzeT5

that first pic is awesome!!! Now that I see your thread under mine...the names are actually pretty close like you said :rofl:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

The70RT

Damn....your floggin her pretty good. I guess you built it to drive it man :2thumbs:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Rack

Khyron

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

What's the little antenna in the right rear window for? Police scanner? ;D

Cool pics, expecially the action shot. :2thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

timmy

Khyron

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on October 20, 2007, 03:42:44 PM
What's the little antenna in the right rear window for? Police scanner? ;D

Thats exactly what it was and is for. They had it there in the movie  :2thumbs:
Quote from: timmy on November 16, 2007, 11:28:07 PM
looking good

Quote from: timmy on November 16, 2007, 11:28:07 PM
looking good

Thanks man, Lots of hard work into that ol girl. But now she's torn apart again, damn 440 blew a head one me ;) I just got back fron tearin git apart again, i'm drunk and tired   :lol:

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

model maker

NICE work, you nailed it and the tire size is correct, I know this for a fact !!
MODEL MAKER