News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

and so it begins... My Charger *UPDATED Aug 5th*

Started by Khyron, November 17, 2006, 10:51:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roth68rt

I have a new extra trunk seal.  If you want I can mail it to you tomorrow if you PM your mailing address to me. 

Steve

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

terrible one

Man that thing looks amazing. God do I love that color! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Forza

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Neal_J

aone415

nice job... looking great... like the others have stated... I can't wait to see the finished product

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

Charger_Fan

I hope you have dark shades, you're gonna need 'em! :coolgleamA:

Looks great! :thumbs:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

mikepmcs

B-E-A-U tiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to see it finished.  Wow, what a great color!!!! :METAL:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Khyron

WHOOHOO! She's home!

My latest Score for the DMCL Projects.... the powerplant!

71 - Ribbed - Forged Cranked - 440   ;D

Now I just need to get the odds and ends, and she'll be ready to roll!

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Charger-Bodie

whats the plan for the 440 ? as far as build goes ? stock mild? crazy?
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Khyron

Quote from: 1hot68 on April 24, 2007, 08:03:55 PM
whats the plan for the 440 ? as far as build goes ? stock mild? crazy?

this year, it's a mild build, Cam, a little head work,  intake, and carb. The motor didn't come with the last 2, so I have a open options with that ;)

Next year, we'll see ;)

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Charger-Bodie

sounds cool!  nothing like the torque of a 440!! when do you plan on having the car all back together? i for one am real excited to see it done, i have never seen a dmcl clone before and i think its gonna be real cool!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .

Khyron

I'm hoping in about another Month she should be drivable. As long as I keep on it :D

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TruckDriver

Quote from: Khyron on April 24, 2007, 08:55:44 PM
I'm hoping in about another Month she should be drivable. As long as I keep on it :D

Get on it!!! Mush Mush!  :spank: :spank: :spank: :D
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Khyron

It's been awhile since I did an update. there has been a ton going on in my life. but the car was still being worked on; I just didn't have time to post up with any good information. So here we go. Less Body work in this update. I've been working on the cars heart and soul ;)

First I started with rewiring the car's harness. I wanted a nice, clean, uncluttered look under the hood. so I disassembled the harness, extended most of the wires and rerouted them all around the engine compartment. A few holes and grommets, and I think I got what I wanted out of it. I relocated all the electronic ignition stuff inside the car behind the glove box. Should stay nice in there :D

The Interior is mostly back together, and the motor is taking shape.

I freshened up the motor, But a nice healthy Cam in her, and cleaned the heads up real nice, Deburred and smoothened them out a bit. The Motor is mostly together now, I'm still short a few parts, little odds and ends, and of course, before it goes back on, it gets sand blaster, cleaned, and painted.

I decided to give the motor a unique look, The Motor is the exact same color as the car, all accessories will be Black, and I love the model look.

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Charger-Bodie

71ChallengeHer

Khyron

hehe they are still being worked on, Tommorow I should have more done on them. I haven't been spending as much time on them due to me wanting to get the motor work done ;)

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Lowprofile

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Khyron

Time for another update. Alots been done in the last month or so.

The 440 is built and sitting pretty, she was fired up 2 days ago as a test and shut right down. I'm now in the middle of all the little stuff. Trannie lines, kick down cable, clamps, and some other odds and ends.

The rear end has been upgraded with a sure grip 3.91 setup sitting by it is a 3 inch dual exhaust system connected to a set of flow master 40 series.

The doors and deck lid are done and on the car. Fenders will now be worked on.

So far so good, I'm behind my personal schedule, but it's getting done ;)

BTW: If you look at the front of the charger, you will find all the vacuum, electrical, and motor info gotten from this site, you guys rock!
Now for the pics!

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

terrible one

Damn that looks good man. I love it. I wish I could paint my Charger Citron. I'll bet that 3.91 SG unit is going to add to the fun even more!

mikepmcs

I know..I'm about to stuff my 3.9 pig in as well... :icon_smile_big: :drive: :drive: :drive:
v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us