News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is there a membership/owner list by body style/paint/state/name?

Started by Lord Warlock, December 02, 2006, 02:13:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Warlock

Just wondering if there is a member list that shows cars by body style, (such as charger, R/T, RT/SE, Daytona) Paint color, state you live in and screen name?  This way those of us with similar colors can contact others, or get an approximation of how many surviving cars in the forum there are.  I know that the registry has the total number breakdown by color, but that doesn't list the owners by state so we know exactly how rare the cars are in each state we live in.  Or it would give us the means to direct inquiries to other similar owners here. 

If there isn't a list of this type, it wouldn't be that hard to start a thread doing so.  All that would be needed is for someone to quote the text, paste and add to the list before saving.  I'd prefer to end up with one long list instead of a bunch of single posts. 

69 RT/SE     Y2  V1T    Florida    Lord Warlock
69 RT/SE Y3 cream yellow w/tan vinyl top and black r/t stripe. non matching 440/375, 3:23, Column shift auto w/buddy seat, tan interior, am/fm w/fr to back fade, Now wears 17" magnum 500 rims and Nitto tires. Fresh repaint, new interior, new wheels and tires.

71 Bee Man

Quote from: Lord Warlock on December 02, 2006, 02:13:33 AM
Just wondering if there is a member list that shows cars by body style, (such as charger, R/T, RT/SE, Daytona) Paint color, state you live in and screen name?  This way those of us with similar colors can contact others, or get an approximation of how many surviving cars in the forum there are.  I know that the registry has the total number breakdown by color, but that doesn't list the owners by state so we know exactly how rare the cars are in each state we live in.  Or it would give us the means to direct inquiries to other similar owners here. 

If there isn't a list of this type, it wouldn't be that hard to start a thread doing so.  All that would be needed is for someone to quote the text, paste and add to the list before saving.  I'd prefer to end up with one long list instead of a bunch of single posts. 

69 RT/SE     Y2  V1T    Florida    Lord Warlock

Kind of.....see this thread :

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,21133.0.html
Add your details to the Forum members List. Visit this thread to find out more :
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,21133.240.html