News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Members Maps

Started by Khyron, November 08, 2005, 01:18:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khyron

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=20168.msg345586#msg345586

I just installed this on Muscle Car Culture with the extra World maps. Flawless install Troy. Check out the thread, but I believe this would get some use here. :thumbsup:

common now. I didn't steer ya wrong with the smilie :nana:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Khyron

see, I don't just make suggestions. I send links ;) can't get any better ;)

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Troy

I tried installing it a while back and it hosed everything. I plan on installing it manually next time. It worked ok on my test machine but I haven't had time to figure out what went wrong. I am planning on upgrading to the next version of SMF though and it definitely didn't work on that.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Khyron

There is a new version for 1.1. this link if for the 1.0.5 version. I haven't upgraded to 1.1 yet, too many unknowns ;)

I'm sure you have your stuff together on this and will figure it out :D took me a bit to get it working on my site as well.

HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Steve P.

The members map is one thing I have been waiting for. My memory sucks and a few live within a few hundred miles of me. I wish I could remember who they are.. Also for the new people..
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

dspaulding70

Troy,

Any idea on a projected date to get the member map up and running?  I am in desperate need of some local help and would like to communicate with some others in and around the Austin TX area.

Thanks for all you do for this site.

Darrell

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Troy

Quote from: Silver R/T on December 31, 2006, 01:20:58 AM
It's gonna be a while
And how, exactly, do you know this? It may not be as long as you think.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Steve P.

Quote from: Troy on December 31, 2006, 09:18:51 PM
Quote from: Silver R/T on December 31, 2006, 01:20:58 AM
It's gonna be a while
And how, exactly, do you know this? It may not be as long as you think.

Troy

Hehehehehehe... :devil:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Charger1973

This site has the best forums ever, I hope to see lots more features added in the future.  This is the one I would like to see first, it could really come in handy!