News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Can someone decode this for me?

Started by TruckDriver, August 28, 2005, 08:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

This is what is left of my build sheet, well this and one other piece about the same size that has no codes on it. Anyway, since my charger came with aftermarket mag wheels when I bought it, What is it saying as to what wheels came on my car new? Ironically, this is the first question that came to mind when I bought the car.  

Where it says "COVERS OR DELETE"   it shows 11.

Where it says "ROAD WHEELS"   it shows 85.

The other 2 codes that show are "POWER STEERING - 7 (which I have), and the space below that one, it looks like it says "STOP"? then the next word starts with a "W", then a hole in the paper.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Chris G.

The "W11" means the car came with wheel covers (hubcaps). The "W85" is the size of the wheel I believe? I'm guessing wheel covers were standard on an SE car, which I think yours is??

The S77 is for PS, and the S87 is for the type of steering wheel on the car, which I don't know for the 3rd gens. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

TruckDriver

Thanks Burnt! Now that question is answered about the original wheels.   :icon_smile_big:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P