News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How do you make an ugly car even more ugly? Here's how....

Started by 69chargerboy, November 06, 2006, 07:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

Quotechris knows i'm playing with him about the "crappy" 70 models. i have definitely had my fair share of them. i know better than to pick a fight with a moderator..     

:smilielol:

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Chris G.

Quote from: 6pkrunner on November 16, 2006, 03:50:30 PM
-Aww c'mon. Come big or stay home. ;D You win a fight with a mod, and no one will screw with you. Of course, if you can brow beat Chris, well you'll certainly earn a lot of respect points from a lot of people. I've seen Chris run through the center of people and they don't even know they've been hit. Some are still walking zombies.

This is kinda scary. Travis was replying to me and calling me a Mod. While that would have been a wise move on Troy's behalf from the get go, it just wasn't in the cards  ;). Now what really scares me, is that you (Mike) and Rene both quoted Trav, but had no idea he was replying to me. Either that, or you just assumed I was Mod status. :P

Maybe I am secretly a Mod?  :scratchchin:  :P

ps- Trav, do you see some guys pimping your old rides on ebay? I think there's two 70's on ebay now that you used to own.  :yesnod:

6pkrunner

Nope - you're a mod on another board or two.  Those were the ones I was agreeing with Travis about. Or I thought he was making reference to a certain post 1969, pre 1971 B body Dodge board?  Hummm maybe the running through blade is in need of sharpening? ;D

B5 Charger

Well on the bright side at least they didn't stretch a classic Charger.  God knows there has been enough senseless classic Charger sacrifices made in the past few years.   :'(  No matter how many times it has been said before I can't help it the new Charger is an ugly four door disappointment.   :icon_smile_evil: :horse:

Brock Samson

derailed

Even though its a bit silly looking depending on what you could pick it up for it looks like it could be a potential money maker :scratchchin: