News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Back in the day pictures!

Started by 2fast4u, November 14, 2006, 10:16:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

My old '78 Aspen R/T. This was around 1986 and this is the car I owned the longest to date. 10 years.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Richard Cranium

Waaaaay back in the day when I was riding my dinosaur....................

I am Dr. Remulac

Piston_Freddy

Quote from: Richard Cranium on July 30, 2011, 11:07:07 AM
Bahahahahahahhaha :lol:

Max rim size:15"

stripedelete

Quote from: Piston_Freddy on July 30, 2011, 07:26:22 PM
Quote from: Richard Cranium on July 30, 2011, 11:07:07 AM
Bahahahahahahhaha :lol:

Auction pics?

CrAzYMoPaRGuY

I've been thinking, and I believe cars MAY have been cheaper back then!!!
:scratchchin:

I paid $275.00 for this Barracuda, and I found the mint red 66 Satellite for my buddy. $700.00 !!

mauve66

Quote from: CrAzYMoPaRGuY on July 29, 2011, 07:28:25 PM
This was the car we street raced in for years all over the lower mainland. It was always a big block, had many different engines as we blew them quite frequently... and a pistol grip four speed. It was everywhere, Latimer, Harvie, Tilbury, Deltaport, Superport, Boundary, you name it.... 1980ish and on...

Plymouth Superbird decals on the 1/4 panels and a large MoPar mural hand painted on the trunklid. Our calling card....  :lol:

where are those places??
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

moparstuart

Quote from: 69 Bama R/T on July 29, 2011, 07:17:24 PM
Great pics so far,here's some I found somewere on the web
wow that car in the center display is my car   :smilielol:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

CrAzYMoPaRGuY

Quote from: mauve66 on August 03, 2011, 10:36:28 AM
Quote from: CrAzYMoPaRGuY on July 29, 2011, 07:28:25 PM
This was the car we street raced in for years all over the lower mainland. It was always a big block, had many different engines as we blew them quite frequently... and a pistol grip four speed. It was everywhere, Latimer, Harvie, Tilbury, Deltaport, Superport, Boundary, you name it.... 1980ish and on...

Plymouth Superbird decals on the 1/4 panels and a large MoPar mural hand painted on the trunklid. Our calling card....  :lol:

where are those places??

Langley BC. We would break the car badly Friday night, swap engines, tow it out on a trailer Saturday night, finish off the bits and peices, drop it off the trailer at the local hangout while everybody was yapping.... then get it running and race all Saturday night!
We lived for the street races back then, went every Friday and Saturday night and sometimes Sunday afternoons. We worked at Centerline Engines, it sure came in handy....
;)

Piston_Freddy

Max rim size:15"

694spdRT

Found this old picture of a 1969 Charger while on another site. This seemed like a good place to post it up so I brought this thread back. It was taken back in 1972 in front of the Bird Cage Theatre in Tombstone, Arizona. I noticed it seems to only have a driver side headrest. :scratchchin:
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

Cooter

unless the passenger seat was folded foward to allow someone to get out of the back seat....
" I have spent thousands of dollars and countless hours researching what works and what doesn't and I'm willing to share"

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

tan top

Quote from: 694spdRT on January 30, 2012, 12:00:10 PM
Found this old picture of a 1969 Charger while on another site. This seemed like a good place to post it up so I brought this thread back. It was taken back in 1972 in front of the Bird Cage Theatre in Tombstone, Arizona. I noticed it seems to only have a driver side headrest. :scratchchin:

:2thumbs: good picture , thanks for posting :cheers:

:cheers: :cheers:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Mikesmoparperformance

MOPAR OR NO CAR

1966 Dodge Charger 383 CI

Fred

Quote from: 694spdRT on January 30, 2012, 12:00:10 PM

That's a super pic, thanks for sharing. Tombstone holds some good memories for me. This pick just took me back.
Nothing sweeter than seeing a charger parked in front of such a well known landmark.  :2thumbs:
I might make that my wall paper.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

XS29L

Great pictures !! Makes me wish I had a time machine and about 100 grand ,I go back and get some of those cars !!    :drool5:
MOPAR OR NO CAR !!

PocketThunder

I thought i already posted this one but i guess not.  Here is my Dad's 73 RR around 1979 or 1980.  It was my moms daily driver in the summer, thankfully Dad parked it in the salty wisconsin winters.  He still has this car. :drool5:

The second picture is me about to pull the biggest wheelie of my life (so far anyways).  The impalas in the background were my Dads also.  
EDIT:  Those were the day huh!!  Multi colored tube socks, no shirt on, no helmet...... good times... good times...   :coolgleamA:  :coolgleamA:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

wingcar

[/quote]

My, "Field of Dreams"..................... :2thumbs:
1970 Daytona Charger SE "clone" (440/Auto)
1967 Charger (360,6-pak/Auto)
2008 Challenger SRT8 BLK (6.1/Auto) 6050 of 6400

mauve66

Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Mikesmoparperformance

MOPAR OR NO CAR

Mikesmoparperformance

MOPAR OR NO CAR

Mikesmoparperformance

MOPAR OR NO CAR

Mikesmoparperformance

MOPAR OR NO CAR

68 Bullitt Charger

Quote from: Charger_Fan on November 16, 2006, 02:53:51 PM
This might be from "Christine", I'll have to watch the movie again now. ;D

Looks like they're finishing leaded seams.

Newer assembly line. :icon_smile_cool:

Yes the 58 Plymouth's and Dodges are Awesome!!!
Some of the Mopar Ride's in Stable.....
58 Pymouth Fury "Christine"
65 Ply Satellite 9.43@141 mph
58 Ply Fury "Christine"
64 40th anniv 880 Custom 383 Pwr Everything!

I'd rather be hated for the person I am, than be loved for the person I am not!!!!!!

Mikesmoparperformance

MOPAR OR NO CAR