News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

HLPAG Cashing In On The Lee #1 Interest

Started by JMF, November 14, 2006, 05:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghoste

125,000!!!!  That would have to be the most valuable car the Hellpig crew ever sells.  Of course, it is also the most rust free one by the pics.

JMF

I wonder which episode they claim it's from?

TruckDriver

Doesn't really matter anyway. Some dumbass will buy it and jump it sooner or later.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

gnrl01

6pkrunner

The pictures of the shell are guaranteed not to be the same shell you wind up buying as a complete car. ;D

red72chrgr

Wonder what website they stole those pics from??? :icon_smile_dissapprove:
Nothing personal, just business

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

ChargerSG

Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

moparguy01

I think 125k is a fair and reasonable price for this car. After all, i'm quite sure that it has at least 75k worth of bondo and wire mesh in it.

Drache

Quote from: moparguy01 on November 14, 2006, 10:01:30 PM
I think 125k is a fair and reasonable price for this car. After all, i'm quite sure that it has at least 75k worth of bondo and wire mesh in it.

I must admit when I started reading this I was like "How COULD you say something like that about them?!", then I finished reading...  :icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

hemi-hampton

They say a Undercarriage to die for, can eat off it, Was looking good until I seen that nice line going down the middle of trunk from the 2 peice trunk being put together. At least they could have fixed that? LATER. :rotz:

moparguy01

Quote from: Drache on November 14, 2006, 11:10:00 PM
Quote from: moparguy01 on November 14, 2006, 10:01:30 PM

I must admit when I started reading this I was like "How COULD you say something like that about them?!", then I finished reading...  :icon_smile_big:

Hence the reason I typed it that way.  :icon_smile_big:

charge-it

There isn`t a General Lee on the planet worth 125K! There isn`t a Charger worth $125.00 from those clowns...
Visit our new website:

http://www.pepsparts.com

bsakal

I think that's the first car they ever offered for sale that has a body colored engine compartment!
69 Charger SE - 66 Chrysler Newport 383

MichaelRW

If the car is done correctly I'm thinking it's worth maybe $50-$60,000. But $125,000 - they're smoking dope.
A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

JimShine

Quote from: charge-it on November 15, 2006, 07:51:06 AM
There isn`t a General Lee on the planet worth 125K! There isn`t a Charger worth $125.00 from those clowns...

I don't think it would be impossible for a GL to hit $125k at some point. I know one of the 17 WB era General Lee's recently traded privately for around $90K. I would bet the closeup car from that lot would go for much more if it were up for sale.

BigBlockSam

QuoteSuckers born every minute they say...   
:iagree:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

dodgecharger-fan

Wouldn't an original series car be worth more if it were in as-used-in-the-show condition?

Judging by the restoration pictures, it'll be totally redone. At that point, isn't it really just another restored R/T with some extra paperwork from a TV production company?

MoparManJim

Quote from: dodgecharger-fan on November 15, 2006, 02:46:55 PM
Wouldn't an original series car be worth more if it were in as-used-in-the-show condition?

Judging by the restoration pictures, it'll be totally redone. At that point, isn't it really just another restored R/T with some extra paperwork from a TV production company?

nope as long as the VIN number is on a list some where of the real tv cars then it will always be real then.. the Vin is want counts. 

Jim

Bluestar

While noone argues that HPLAG are nothing more than a bunch of sheisters, I have always been very skeptical of any business that uses a @hotmail.com e-mail address.  A few of my sales representatives use AOL or Hotmail or Google for e-mail and it just comes across as un-professional to me.  I would have a hard time taking a guy serious who is not serious enough to invest in a real mybusiness.com e-mail address in this day and age.

I suppose they use hotmail so they can keep getting new ones as they are needed.

JMF

Has anyone ever been to their workshop and spoken to these HLPAG guys?

AKcharger

I'd buy a car from Adolf Hitler before I bought one from these guys

CharlieCharger

Has anyone from this site actually e-mailed these guys and told them what a big piece of shit they are? :yesnod: :flame:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

69chargeryeehaa

Quote from: CharlieCharger on November 16, 2006, 04:28:46 PM
Has anyone from this site actually e-mailed these guys and told them what a big piece of shit they are? :yesnod: :flame:

we should coordinate a effort to all do that at a specific time, that would be funny. ;D :yesnod: :devil: