News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Class, Use the Word "Fascinate"

Started by Old Moparz, November 14, 2006, 11:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

A teacher asked her students to use the word "fascinate" in a sentence.

Marta said, "My family went to the Louisville Zoo, and it was fascinating to see all the animals." The teacher said, "That was good, but I wanted the word "fascinate."

Sarita raised her hand. She said, "My family went to the Cincinnati Zoo and I was fascinated by the animals." "That's good, too," said the teacher, "but I wanted the word fascinate."

Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher hesitated because Johnny was noted for his bad language, but surely he couldn't damage the word fascinate," so she called on him.

Johnny said proudly, "My sister has a sweater with 10 buttons, but her boobs are so big she can only fasten eight."
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

MorePwr

Old Moparz

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Old Moparz

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on November 14, 2006, 04:34:51 PM
:scope: Fascinating.  :drool5:

Wrong word dude, but I'll let it slide since you probably had a good reason to lose your concertration.  :D
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Old Moparz on November 14, 2006, 05:20:13 PM

Wrong word dude, but I'll let it slide since you probably had a good reason to lose your concertration.  :D
Woops, you're right. :-[
Ok, let's try again...'it would fascinate me to see the rest of that package'. :drool5:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Old Moparz

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on November 14, 2006, 06:13:15 PM

Ok, let's try again...'it would fascinate me to see the rest of that package'. :drool5:

Now that's correct use of the word, you can now go see the rest of the package.   :D

http://www.open_the_blouse.com
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Charger_Croatia

Quote from: Old Moparz on November 15, 2006, 12:27:24 AM
Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on November 14, 2006, 06:13:15 PM

Now that's correct use of the word, you can now go see the rest of the package.   :D

http://www.open_the_blouse.com

We need a fascinate keyword to find her.  :D
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport