News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Car Of Tommarow: Nascar's new Formula.

Started by Brock Samson, October 12, 2006, 08:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daytonalo

I'm far from a poster boy for nascar ! Jerrys kids maybe , but definetely not nascar !!!!!!!!!!! :nana:

derailed

Quote from: NHCharger on October 17, 2006, 08:13:11 PM
Anyone else notice all the empty seats at the last race?
I use to love Nascar back in the 80s but lost interest in it. I think its pretty lame these days and has been for awhile. Seems like most of the fans out there anymore are soccer moms. Saw a cool bumper sticker at the strip Sunday that said "500 miles is a drive, a quarter mile is a race" Thought that was pretty good.

FastbackJon

Need to go back to the days when the NASCAR vehicle had the same body proportions as the car in the showroom, and the numbers on the hood of the NASCAR vehicle matched up to the displacement of an engine you could actually buy in the dealership in that production car. What ever happened to that?

"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV