News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Fender Tag lottery

Started by MorePwr, November 13, 2006, 12:14:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris G.

Up over $260 now. They also switched over to the secure bidder system so we can't se who's bidding. Looks like someone wants something out of that lot real bad.

topduarte

Quote from: 2Gunz on November 16, 2006, 03:06:50 AM
Ok so Whats The Deal?

Is ANYBODY on this board bidding?

I dont want to stupidly start bidding against somebody here.

Please let me know or Im going to start bidding.

I am bidding.  I was the one who just bidded and I put my limit at $255.  I might bid again later today.

Chris G.

Quote from: topduarte on November 16, 2006, 10:43:36 AM
I am bidding.  I was the one who just bidded and I put my limit at $255.  I might bid again later today.

topduarte, If you don't mind my asking, what are your plans for them if you win?

It sounds like members will be going against members on this item. I'm sure it's not the first time this has happened on ebay.

topduarte

Quote from: Chris G. on November 16, 2006, 10:57:11 AM

topduarte, If you don't mind my asking, what are your plans for them if you win?

It sounds like members will be going against members on this item. I'm sure it's not the first time this has happened on ebay.

I plan to give, (yes give) to the owners of these vehicles which is slim and also give the info to the respected registeries.  I gave a list of 200 1st gen charger to fastback jon a few years back.

I plan to make a collage mounted on the ones that I cannot find the prosepective owners to these tags.

I am not going to have them retagged on other vehicles.  Never

Shakey

Quote from: topduarte on November 16, 2006, 11:08:54 AM

I plan to give, (yes give) to the owners of these vehicles which is slim and also give the info to the respected registeries.  I gave a list of 200 1st gen charger to fastback jon a few years back.

I plan to make a collage mounted on the ones that I cannot find the prosepective owners to these tags.

The hobby needs more guys like you!   :thumbs:

69 charger man

Chris G.

I hope you don't think that's why I asked. I certainly didn't want my post to insinuate that.

It's over $350 now. That a heck of an expensive wall collage.  :icon_smile_wink:

MorePwr

Quote from: Shakey on November 16, 2006, 11:14:34 AM

The hobby needs more guys like you!   :thumbs:

:iagree: :thumbs: you da man

topduarte

Quote from: Chris G. on November 16, 2006, 12:51:34 PM

I hope you don't think that's why I asked. I certainly didn't want my post to insinuate that.

It's over $350 now. That a heck of an expensive wall collage.  :icon_smile_wink:

I never thought of that.  It is now at $410.  I am going to do one more bid with a minute left today.

Charger_Fan

Geez, for how high the bidding's going, there must be a 6-pak or HEMI tag in the bunch. :o

Quote from: 69 charger man on November 16, 2006, 11:41:19 AM
get this one too...lol..

Now that guy sucks! Obviously, it's still attached to a car, why is the jerk just selling the VIN & fender tag for someone to "collect"? :rotz:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

topduarte

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on November 16, 2006, 03:39:43 PM
Geez, for how high the bidding's going, there must be a 6-pak or HEMI tag in the bunch. :o

Quote from: 69 charger man on November 16, 2006, 11:41:19 AM
get this one too...lol..

Now that guy sucks! Obviously, it's still attached to a car, why is the jerk just selling the VIN & fender tag for someone to "collect"? :rotz:

There are suckers born every day!! ;D

Chargerguy74

Quote from: topduarte on November 16, 2006, 03:16:04 PM
Quote from: Chris G. on November 16, 2006, 12:51:34 PM

I never thought of that.  It is now at $410.  I am going to do one more bid with a minute left today.

Did you win?
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002

Pistolpete

see other fender tag post.........
'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

I love being me......ask anybody!