News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

numbers

Started by alfred, November 13, 2006, 11:58:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfred

hey guys,i can use some help with decoding heads and intakemanifold..

i checked the cilinderhead numbers on the intake runners :  3870277 and close to it there is the word "truck"   

So the heads are truckheads i asume....

And the intake has this number : 4173915  2   ( casting date 4-11-80 and the letters BZC )

can't find it anywhere :icon_smile_sad:

alfred

alfred

Chryco Psycho

let me dig up my books

Chryco Psycho

I have no listing between 37xxxxx in 75 - 40xxxxxx in 80
you spark plug problem also has me baffled , you shoul dbe using a N series plug , but the plug you have in there looks more like a J series , the plug threads should be 3/4 of an inch long not short like yours are so you either have a unique set of heads OR you have the wrong plugs installed in those heads

alfred

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on November 14, 2006, 02:54:28 AM
I have no listing between 37xxxxx in 75 - 40xxxxxx in 80
you spark plug problem also has me baffled , you shoul dbe using a N series plug , but the plug you have in there looks more like a J series , the plug threads should be 3/4 of an inch long not short like yours are so you either have a unique set of heads OR you have the wrong plugs installed in those heads

hey neil,maybe i ask the guy i bought the car from.

thanks neil,

alfred

alfred

oke neil, and others too ;)

this are all the numbers i'll found on the heads:

3870277 and the word"truck" beside it.

on the lefthand sideon the same head i found : AAWJ and close to it 0426

ill, make some pic''s and send it to u.

alfred