News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Year One Christmas Sale Code

Started by Dave22443, November 12, 2006, 03:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave22443

Code good through December 31st.

HS06A

Enjoy!

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

SnoPro440

Sweet.  I was waiting for one of those.  Thanks
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

HITMAN 149

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!
how much off?!?!? :drool5:
thanks........
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

SnoPro440

I just tried it and it says it's invalid or expired.
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

Troy

Quote from: mxzx440 on November 12, 2006, 04:35:53 PM
I just tried it and it says it's invalid or expired.
Most of these codes are phone *only*. There's even a big disclaimer that says "not valid on internet orders". They also don't work on discount exempt items.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

SnoPro440

Yeah, I did see that disclaimer on their site.  I didn't realize there was phone and internet only codes.  Thanks for the info.
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

Rocky

The ad says:
"Call us or log onto www.yearone.com and use the special coded HS06 to take 10% off the current retail price of every item in our catalog except discount-exempt items."

Sounds like it should work online.
Maybe someone typed an "O" instead of a "0" :confused:

Troy

Wow, it's about time they figured out that it was confusing to have different codes for phone and internet orders. Most of the ones posted here won't work online. I'm glad I was wrong on this one.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

SnoPro440

It works.   ;D I just tried it again without the 'A' at the end of it.
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

Rocky

Quote from: mxzx440 on November 12, 2006, 06:44:09 PM
It works.   ;D I just tried it again without the 'A' at the end of it.

I didn't even notice that when I replied to the thread.  Hey Dave fix your post :icon_smile_big:

Dave22443

Sorry for all of the confusion, it wasn't meant.

The code is HS06A.  Here is what the card says.

YearOne Holiday Sale
Call us at 1-800-YearOne until 4PM EST Saturday, December 30th, 2006.  Shop online at www.yearone.com until Midnight Sunday, December 31st, 2006.

Call us or log onto www.yearone.com and use the special HS06A to take 10% off the current retail price of every item in our catalog except discount-exempt items.

You can save even more with our volume discounts. A $500.00 order will save you will save you another 5% or a $1,000.00 order will save you an additional 10%.  (Note: the double "will save you" is the way its written on the card)

YearOne is just a phone call or a mouse-click away.  Call 1-800-YearOne or log onto www.yearone.com to get the parts you need for the car you love.

Happy Holidays from all of us at YearOne

This offer is not transferable and will not be extended.  May not be used with any other offer. Sorry, Sale Does Not Apply To Discount-Exempt Items.

Hope that clears up any questions.  I read that to say that you can save between 10% and 20% on Internet and Phone orders.  I also read that as having the "A" at the end of the code.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

Rocky

I got the code from the inside cover of the latest Mopar Muscle magazine.  I guess Yearone made a printing error. :cheers:

Chatt69chgr

I don't know who Year One sends the 20% off codes to but every so often someone will post one on here.  That's the only place I have ever seen one and thats the only time I have placed orders.  I have bought at least $2000 worth of material from them and the occasional post card they send just offers the paltry 10% discount.  Out of curiosity, who has received a 20% off code and under what circumstances did they recieve one?  I'am just curious.  About three years ago right after christmas, they did a 30% off.  Sure would be nice to see one of those again. 

69charger2002

could you imagine the backorder lead time if the 30% happened again and it was publicly posted?? might not get items for a YEAR ONE< i mean one year
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

BigBlue69

Just used the code on a fuel sending unit. THANKS!!!!!!!

69 rt

HI

Just ordered a Tic-Toc-Tac and saved a bundle. The code was good.

69 rt

Dave22443

Glad to see you guys making good use of it!  Enjoy!

- Abraham Lincoln

73-charger-383

i got another 20% code the other day, but i've got to clean my car to find it........ :icon_smile_sad:

HITMAN 149

well get cleanin!?!?!?!? hahahaha  :o
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

nh_mopar_fan

Does the 20% off code exist? Anyone?

Bandit72

just used the code to order my new wiring harnesses...saved ALOT

thanks
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....