News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I'm having an affair ...

Started by 69bananabeast, November 10, 2006, 04:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bananabeast

With my '04 Infinity G35

Recently I bought an Infinity G35 and I find myself at the Infinity board more often  and  the desire to add a few bolt ons as well as wheels.  I'm afraid that this seductive lady will Make me forget about my first love and all the time , money and work I've put into it. any one else experience anything like this?
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

Ponch ®

Quote from: 69bananabeast on November 10, 2006, 04:20:53 PM
With my '04 Infinity G35

Recently I bought an Infinity G35 and I find myself at the Infinity board more often  and  the desire to add a few bolt ons as well as wheels.  I'm afraid that this seductive lady will Make me forget about my first love and all the time , money and work I've put into it. any one else experience anything like this?

yeha...i got the '06 Charger a couple of months ago and I've been obsessed thinking about stuff I could do to it (wheels, audio, etc) and whatnot. Also been hanging out at the LX forum. Meanwhile, I know I should really try to get the old one running first.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

HITMAN 149

now both of you say 3 hail mary's, 4 our fathers & go pay attention to your babies!!!!!!!!! :P
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

dkn1997

it's safer than banging a stripper I guess.
RECHRGED

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

HITMAN 149

unless your bangin the stripper in the car!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_smile_tongue:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

Shakey

Please post a pic of the car.  As of now, I wouldn't know one if it ran me over.   :shruggy:

ITSA426

red72chrgr

With my '04 Infinity G35

:scared: You mean you took a Japanese girl over an American lady??? Say it ain't so!!!!!
Nothing personal, just business

BigBlockSam

forget the car. post a picture of the strpper.  :yesnod:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Silver R/T

I do like those G35's myself, particularly body design. It just looks so sleek.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

sixpack70

They are nice, the problem is many owners think they have the fastest ride ever and want to let you know you are so slow and they are so much better with their stock car (gets old after 5-10 people try to tell you this). They just haven't met my wife at the dragstrip when She's in the lightning yet.  :devil:
1966 Falcon
1969 Mustang Mach 1
1970 Charger R/T 440+6 4spd

Ponch ®

Quote from: ITSA426 on November 10, 2006, 07:04:35 PM
Where's the LX forum?

www.lxforums.com

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on November 10, 2006, 08:22:17 PM

I hang out at this one on occasion.  http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/index.php

never been there so I dont speak from personal experience, but everyone at LXforums says that the guys at that site a "a bunch of assholes".

Drache

Quote from: Silver R/T on November 10, 2006, 09:55:59 PM
I do like those G35's myself, particularly body design. It just looks so sleek.

I prefer a G36 myself  :icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

69bananabeast

Quote from: red72chrgr on November 10, 2006, 08:09:34 PM
With my '04 Infinity G35

:scared: You mean you took a Japanese girl over an American lady??? Say it ain't so!!!!!

well I really needed a daily driver .  Had been driving the charger (8MPG)  or a 96 suburban and neither of them are real winnners in the gas department so I went on the quest for a new car.  First I wanted something fast (SRT4 / WRX/ Trans am WS6) . From there I was really interested in getting an '06 Ram Quad Cab, but I was going to have to pay about $500 a month So I figured if im going to pay about $500 a month I might as well get something fast and luxurious.  Finally I came to the G35.  I know I will like this car for years to come as I couldnt not say for the other vehicles besides the truck.

These pics are not of my car but represent what mine looks like.   Shes got 280 Hp  , Runs 14.2  Stock, and isnt governed until  155MPH

1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318

Brock Samson

tons of them running around here in the bay area... i like them myself and they sound great... alot of them have loads of aftermarket stuff...
the japanese seem alot better at getting the vehicles and the aftermarket mods out faster and sooner then the domestics...
a new version is due out soon..

HITMAN 149

yea....that seems to be the "YUPPIE" vehicle of choice in hoboken, where i work.
i personally like them too!!! and also like BROCK said...they sound pretty mean!!! just a lil tooooo much coin for me right now!!!! (not to mention i've got enough "TOYS" in my garage for now!!!! LOL  not that you can ever have toooo many toys!!!LOL
"the only difference between the MEN & the boys...is the price of their toys!!!!!!!" LOL
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

41husk

Quote from: Shakey on November 10, 2006, 07:02:55 PM
Please post a pic of the car.  As of now, I wouldn't know one if it ran me over.   :shruggy:
Heck with the car, please post a picture of the stripper :pity:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

HITMAN 149

here ya go!!!!!!!!!!!! :angel:
01 BMW 740i SPORT  

69bananabeast

Yeah I forgot to mention Mon-Fri. I drive 400 Miles  so the gas definitely helps

Here ya go    :cheers:

1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318