News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

'69 Charger R/T - XS29L9B266440 - Your Engine Is Looking For You

Started by OneBadSuperbird, November 23, 2006, 02:19:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OneBadSuperbird

Quote from: 69_500 on November 26, 2006, 11:57:00 AM
Yeah sometimes its get a bit intense with daytonalo and Dave. But then again its not the first time there have been intense situations in the wing car area.

We need more post whores in the aero car section, and I know you've always got .02 to add in on topics. :)

I'm still hoping to get to talk to the people about the classic events for next year. With a new job I have free weekends now.
Me?  Two cents to throw in?  LOL! 

Cool deal on the Classics.  Keep in mind that Fridays are a big racing day at most of the Classics and that racing makes up a large part of the constituency at the Classic Events.  I know you like to more of the show car stuff but if you're gonna be doing the Classics, ya gotta get down and dirty in the burnout box and on the starting line. 
Save A Rare Rotter Today - Rebody It!

Click on pic to check out the FIVE STAR PRODUCTIONS website!

deputycrawford

Well guys, I went to another "training" session with my 911 building personel here. I ran the VIN and found nothing. I have to have a plate and VIN to enter before it will check the NCIC (National Crime Information Center) part of the system. I might head back and put my model year plate in with the VIN and try it again but it doesn't sound good.
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.

69_500

Yeah I do tend to like to tape the show side of the car shows more than the racing. However I have been trying to get more footage of drag racing at the last few shows I've done.

Then again, I also think sometimes, why tape the racing John will get that. :)