News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

FOUND!!!! Ebays BIGGEST Moron

Started by Hemidoug, November 03, 2006, 12:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

Quote from: Hemidoug on November 03, 2006, 05:07:30 PM
Quote from: daytonalo on November 03, 2006, 05:00:46 PM
Got to give the guy an A for effort , its all in the marketing !!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking more like A for ASSHOLE. Just got to love these buttwipes who come late to the party. Maybe I should start selling NOS air for tires and NOS water for the engine......No wonder this hobby is headed into the toilet!

You joke about NOS water but I bet if you had an unopened gallon jug of Mopar coolant you'd find yourself a good $200 richer after selling it on Ebay. Did you ever see that NOS Mopar oil filter that sold for around $200 on Ebay not too long ago?

Ghoste

This is insane.  It sometimes seems like there are getting to be more threads about monetary value related things than the ones about restoration and driving related things.

Charger_Fan

Speaking of which, anybody that pays the asking price for THIS CAR needs an immediate lobotomy. :image_294343:

A 318 car with wrong year fenders.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

nakita7

As someone who is a TRUE Mopar lover (one who actually likes the cars, doesn't care what they are 'worth'), yes, these examples are absolutely a joke.

If the people that 'own' these fine examples of listings/auctions are on this board, and are reading this thread...give up Mopars, please. You are embarrassments to this hobby. Seriously....

Silver R/T

they've been watching too much Barrett Jackson
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

bull

You can get two of these emblems for $70 at Jack's:

purple70rt

If someone is stupid enough to pay thay for them, more power to him...........He's just trying to make a buck or 85 of them. 

hemi-hampton

That doesn't compare to the Idiot I met on ebay 4 years ago. This clown buys a Burnt Orange 70 Charger all original but no motor or trans. After he buys I ask if he's using the rims/wheels. He sez no, He's tubbing it with a blown Hemi & making a race car out of it. I can have/buy the wheels. I say OK, We agree on a price. Then this Idiot spends well over 3 years telling me every weekend that he's sending my rims, There on their way. This goes on every week for over 3 years of lame excuses & teasing & sarcastic comments. I then offer about twice what he wanted to get him more motivated/serious but he still plays games with me for another year. Total Idiot, Anybody know a Clown in California who just made a Hemi Clone/fake 70 Charger? Forgot what color he painted it? LEON.

71bee

Quote from: nakita7 on November 04, 2006, 01:57:40 PM
As someone who is a TRUE Mopar lover (one who actually likes the cars, doesn't care what they are 'worth'), yes, these examples are absolutely a joke.

If the people that 'own' these fine examples of listings/auctions are on this board, and are reading this thread...give up Mopars, please. You are embarrassments to this hobby. Seriously....
:iagree:....took the words right out of my mouth!