News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

R/T S.E. SRT/8: Troy...

Started by Brock Samson, November 03, 2006, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver R/T

not too shabby article, it does make good cop/taxi car though.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Chris G.

Quote from: bull-itt on November 04, 2006, 08:55:16 PM
Here's another answer: the good-looking ones.

A weak reply at best, but as long as you and Silver agree on the subject, that makes me feel warm and fuzzy.  :thumbs:

Oh and Ghoste, you know you can't justify how a '76 or 80's Charger looks better...we both know that.  :icon_smile_wink:

bull

Quote from: Chris G. on November 04, 2006, 09:00:58 PM
Quote from: bull-itt on November 04, 2006, 08:55:16 PM
Here's another answer: the good-looking ones.

A weak reply at best, but as long as you and Silver agree on the subject, that makes me feel warm and fuzzy.  :thumbs:

I think the reason you feel warm and fuzzy because you just urinated on yourself from the excitement of looking at '06 "Charger" pictures.  :thumbs: Is that a better reply?

Chris G.

Quote from: bull-itt on November 04, 2006, 09:08:16 PM
I think the reason you feel warm and fuzzy because you just urinated on yourself from the excitement of looking at '06 "Charger" pictures.  :thumbs: Is that a better reply?

Man, you are off your game tonight. I'm sure your pal will laugh at it, but your reply just didn't have the "it" factor like some of your other posts have.

I don't love or hate the new Charger, I simply don't care. I am happy with what I have (and so should you). Why you are so upset about this new Real Charger, is beyond me. Time to move on my friend, there's more to life than wishing the new Charger looked exactly like a '68 Charger. Here's a  :cheers: to seeing you get back on the right path.  :icon_smile_wink:

bull

Quote from: Chris G. on November 04, 2006, 09:14:04 PM
I don't love or hate the new Charger, I simply don't care. I am happy with what I have (and so should you). Why you are so upset about this new Real Charger, is beyond me. Time to move on my friend, there's more to life than wishing the new Charger looked exactly like a '68 Charger. Here's a  :cheers: to seeing you get back on the right path.  :icon_smile_wink:

I don't care either but it keeps being brought up. And when it's brought up I voice my opinion just like everyone else does. I've explained why I think the '06 is a joke nine ways to Sunday so one would think your comprehension of why I think that way would be a little more implicit by now. But, since you're apparently just trying to rile me I'll let it go. Maybe you can go flick your dog's ear if you really need someone to annoy. :laugh:

Troy

I think he got the quotes wrong but I can live with it. I can point them out if anyone wants but there's only two (or is it three?). It was a 20 minute interview and we discussed a lot. I think I was talking too fast for him to take notes. ;)  Thanks Strat!

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Chris G.

Quote from: bull on November 04, 2006, 09:54:10 PM
Maybe you can go flick your dog's ear if you really need someone to annoy. :laugh:

Nevaaaa  :nono: 

My intention is to educate, rather than to annoy.  :icon_smile_wink: 

bull

Quote from: Troy on November 04, 2006, 10:08:08 PM
I think he got the quotes wrong but I can live with it. I can point them out if anyone wants but there's only two (or is it three?). It was a 20 minute interview and we discussed a lot. I think I was talking too fast for him to take notes. ;)  Thanks Strat!

Troy

Don't feel bad. We had a film crew at our house the other day filming an infomercial for a cooking product my wife tried and I was told by one of the producers that the 5+ hours of work they did here will result in roughly 60 seconds of film.

bull

Quote from: Chris G. on November 04, 2006, 10:12:53 PM
Quote from: bull on November 04, 2006, 09:54:10 PM
Maybe you can go flick your dog's ear if you really need someone to annoy. :laugh:

Nevaaaa  :nono: 

My intention is to educate, rather than to annoy.  :icon_smile_wink: 

Well you've got one of the two somewhat figured out. But you need more practice. :icon_smile_cool:

Chris G.

Quote from: bull on November 04, 2006, 10:24:18 PM
Well you've got one of the two somewhat figured out. But you need more practice. :icon_smile_cool:

Ouch.  :icon_smile_big:

Brock Samson

Well I think the point he was trying to make Chris, was a $48K Magnum does not a Charger Make.  :icon_smile_wink: