News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Interior swap question

Started by Dave22443, November 12, 2006, 09:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave22443

Here's a stupid question that I wonder if anyone else has ever tried?

My son's car is a 1970 Plymouth Sport Satellite.  The seats in it are bench front and rear and are in need of help.  I have an extra set of bucket seats with rear bench out of another '68 Charger that are in really good shape.  I was thinking about putting them in my sons car.

Given that both cars are B-Body's, am I correct in assuming they will fit?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

Nacho-RT74

supposelly yes

but 70 buckets are different than 68 and 69. 70s are integrated headrest highbacks, for a while 68/69 are shortbacks buckets with adjustable headrest
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Dave22443

Yes, I understand the difference in apperances.  I was just wondering if they would fit.  Particularly the back seat?

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

bull

Dave22443

I see your point Bull.  Nice seats are worth some $$$.

Actually, the reason these seats are not in my car is because they are "custom".  They are stock seats recovered in black velvet.  Great for a project car you dont care about correctness on, but definately wrong for my car.  I got them in a parts trade deal.

- Abraham Lincoln