News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MY MAN HAS A TEAR IN HIS EYE

Started by MaMopar, October 01, 2007, 08:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaMopar

My first time having the Charger out by myself.  This car is a trip, I drive a 5 speed PT Cruiser GT daily.  The 4 speed is another deal, long throw shifter, drum brakes, and no power steering.  This is a true muscle car because you need a lot of muscle to drive it.   After taking it to a cruise Friday night I got to thinking about the stack of Magnum 500's in the corner of the garage.  You guessed it I loaded them up in the trunk and headed to the tire store.  Yep she has new shoes.  My man parked beside it Sat night and did not see them.  He did not see them till Sunday when we were leaving to go to another show.  Boy was he supprised, it's all good.

After reading about the 1157 LED lights, guess where I was tonight.  At Auto Zone to get LED lights for the tail lights.  I will let him put them tomorrow, you all know if it's going to break you want to be the one doin the breaking. I don'd evev want to go there.  The only thing that worries me is the base is not brass.  Will these work ok?  If these work I will put them in my Cuda tail lights.  That'll charge them up too.

MaMopar

MaMopar

Old Moparz

Looks nice with the magnums.  :2thumbs:

My first Charger was a 1969 SE that was that exact same color, red & black. I had the 14" chrome magnums on mine always wanted a 15" set. I sold the car in the early 1980's, but still have the wheels.   :D
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Big Lebowski

Yep, I bought my Charger because it had disc brakes & 11" drum brakes on the Dana rear. It stops on a dime. Someday go with the 4 wheel disc brakes,  they will feel like a dream compared to the scary (not gonna stop) 10" drum brakes.
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

71ChallengeHer

:2thumbs: :woohoo: Hey, girl. The Charger looks like a different car , now.  And Randy was really surprised. See ya on Saturday. :cheers:

MaMopar

Drum brakes have gotta go, but I need my Cuda on the road.  That's at the top of the list now.  The Charger is really looking Good/
MaMopar

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722