News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

trick or treat

Started by rt green, October 31, 2006, 09:47:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rt green

only got 16 kids for trick or treat tonight. must have been the weather. its 30 degrees r
third string oil changer

ChargerSG

Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

rare69

7:30 here and haven't had a single one yet? i guess it doesn't help to live 5 miles from town out in the country. i bought the big bag of Hersey candy bars 155 count and i knew we wouldn't get more than two or three kids.  :icon_smile_big:

4cruzin

I live in a 300 home sub and had over 600 kids tonight! 
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

Brock Samson

41husk

I may have had 10 kids last night, I guess my wife has a bunch of candy to eat.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Old Moparz

My house is literally, THE  last house on a dead end street. You can't see it from where the pavement stops, & it's heavily wooded. There's no street lights, & the closest house is a couple of hundred feet away. The first Halloween we lived there, we bought a bag of candy & the doorbell never rang. As a matter of fact, it was well over 6 months before the doorbell did ring, & when it did it scared the crap out of me. (It was a couple of Jehovah's Witnesses by the way.)

For 3 or 4 years straight, my wife bought candy & there weren't any trick or treaters, so we gave up & stopped buying candy. That's when we had our first trick or treater show up & ring the bell. (Murphy's Law) It was some of the neighbor's kids who lived on the street & knew we were there. I gave out money since we had no candy. Now there's a new batch of kids on the street, but their parents do what we do, take them to a big subdivision that's lit up & has tons of kids roaming around.

My daughter had fun with one of her friends & the neighbor's kid. They all had a full bag of candy in less than 2 hours & I had fun taking them out too. My wife had a red cape & devil horns, & I bought one of those $10 disposable, Tyvek looking, jumpsuits from the paint department at Home Depot. I wore that, took the lens out of my welding mask, lit up the insde of it with a small flashlight, & it looked like I just cleaned up a radioactive spill.  :D
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 4cruzin on October 31, 2006, 11:02:44 PM
I live in a 300 home sub and had over 600 kids tonight! 
Holy crap! :o

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)